“Great pizza / pasta option”
Review of Caffe Prego

Caffe Prego
Ranked #23 of 101 Restaurants in Ogunquit
Price range: US$ 0 - US$ 24
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Child-friendly, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 2 August 2016

We had already eaten several lobster meals by now so when asking our kids what to eat they both answered: pasta or pizza.We happened to be in front of Caffe Prego and it had several nice reviews. We ordered a Margarita pizza for the kids and a prosciutto and figs pizza which resulted in one of the best pizzas I have ever had. Pizzas are thin crust as I like them. Staff was very friendly and service was fast. Nice environment. SO if you want a pizza for a change do not miss this one.
Enjoy your meal, jr

Date of visit: August 2016

Reviewed 28 July 2016

I've been going to ogunquit since I was a kid. Coming from a Pizza town, I was surprised to find a great pizza in Maine. It's a great location and a cool set up. Thought you have to make the climb, it's not very handicap accessible. The food is good, and convenient to have gelato or coffee. My only complaints are the staff isn't the friendliest and the hours of operation aren't great. I could never understand why, in a vacation town, when there are crowds of people out and about, do you close up early.. makes no sense.

Reviewed 28 July 2016

This is our favorite dinner spot in Ogunquit. The food & service are outstanding. Great location! Save room for the gelato, the hazelnut was wonderful! Very nice to the children also.

Reviewed 28 July 2016 via mobile

Very nice place to eat. We had their brick oven pizza, and it was excellent.
The servers, Lori and Mihai, were ever so courteous and friendly.
My wife called them "beautiful faces." If you're near Ogunquit, be sure to stop in.

Reviewed 28 July 2016 via mobile

We have being going to cafe Prego for the past 7 years. It's always fresh and good service . We had the meat lasagna , the meatballs sub and chicken parmigiana also the Italian wedding soup .

Date of visit: July 2016

Been to Caffe Prego? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK