“The best calzone we have ever tasted!”
Review of La Pizzeria

La Pizzeria
Ranked #22 of 101 Restaurants in Ogunquit
Price range: US$ 2 - US$ 18
Cuisines: American, Pizza
Good for: Child-friendly
Description: Lapizzeria is centrally located in the heart of downtown Ogunquit located across the street from the Harbour Candy Store.We offer indoor and outdoor seating for our guests and on chilly nights on the patio we offer heaters.Looking forward to seeing you when you visit Lapizzeria!!!
Reviewed 8 August 2017 via mobile

Our dining experience at La Pizzeria was excellent! From our greeting as we entered the restaurant to the moment we left our server was very sweet and attentive. The antipasti was delicious and very fresh. It was more than enough for the two of us. We also shared a calzone. It was prepared and baked to perfection. The crust was tender and delicious. We chose to add pepperoni which was very good. It was filled with cheeses but wasn't the least bit runny like in other places. The sauce we had on the side was fantastic. It had a touch of sweetness. We will definitely eat there again in the future if we return to the area.

Date of visit: August 2017
LAPIZZERIAOGT, Owner at La Pizzeria, responded to this reviewResponded 13 August 2017

Thank you for your review and we are ecstatic that you enjoyed your calzone so much as our dough is homemade everyday to ensure the highest quality.

Reviewed 8 August 2017 via mobile

Service was very good and prompt. For me the pie was a bit above average but I'm spoiled living near New Haven. That being said I ate it all. My friends loved their pie and lobster ravioli had nice chunks of lobster in it. Wish they didn't use disposable cups for soda and water ..

Date of visit: August 2017
LAPIZZERIAOGT, Manager at La Pizzeria, responded to this reviewResponded 13 August 2017

Thank you for your review and we are happy you enjoyed your meal with us and hope to see you back soon.

Reviewed 7 August 2017 via mobile

After a week in Maine and bit tired of lobster rolls we decided to stop here for some pizza. Very good atmosphere and pizza. The chicken pesto pie is delicious. Definitely recommend.

Date of visit: August 2017

I am thrilled to hear you enjoyed the Pesto Chicken as I personally created that one and it seems to be a big hit with our guests.

Reviewed 2 August 2017 via mobile

We came in with a kid who had a bellyache after too much time on beach. Server was super nice and got us a bag of ice, plenty of water and plain bread. Pizza was delicious, thin crust, crispy and had just enough toppings. Light and fresh. We have not had tons of luck finding simple fair for kids at lunch and this was perfect.

Date of visit: August 2017

Thank you for your review and happy to hear your server was accomandating to your family and we hope to see you back in Ogunquit again.

Reviewed 2 August 2017

Went to La Pizzeria with my mom and my aunt. We sat on the porch outdoors overlooking Main Street. My mom had chicken parm. My aunt had meat lasagna. I had eggplant parm. We all enjoyed our meals. The portions were a good size. The waitress was very friendly and helpful. I would definitely eat there again.

Date of visit: August 2017

Thank you for visiting LaPizzeria and we are pleased to hear your experience was a excellent one !

Been to La Pizzeria? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK