“Great Getaway” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Gazebo Inn Ogunquit

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Ogunquit
Gazebo Inn Ogunquit
Ranked #2 of 27 Ogunquit B&B and Inns
GreenLeadersGold level
Mattapoisett, Massachusetts, United States
“Great Getaway”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 July 2012

My wife and I just returned from an excellent visit at the Gazebo Inn. Peter and Scott were extremely hospitable and accommodating. They also know the area well and helped plan for dinners in the area and directed to area attractions. The inn is a great place to just kick back and relax. It was a much needed break for us both and this will be a place we plan to visit many more times The Gazebo Inn will exceed your expectations. Enjoy!

Room Tip: Rooms near the pool offer a tranquil experience- direct access to the gardens- very serene
  • Stayed June 2012, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Joseph D
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (380)
New York City, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 June 2012

This was the first B&B experience for my partner and I....and it well surpassed any expectations we might have had!! Scott, the owner, was absolutely amazing...he made us feel so welcome and stopped by the day we were checking out just to say Bye to us, we definitely felt like a cherished guest in his house and look forward to returning someday!!! The room was gorgeous, very clean and nicely decorated, the bed was super comfortable and the linens extremely luxurious...the breakfast to die for: Amazing scones and the best spinach I've ever tasted!! Great tea collection & we definitely made good use of the Keurig machine in our room!! Amazing staff: very polite and helpful....I highly recommend getting a massage with Amber, definitely one of the best massages I've ever had!! Overall we had a wonderful stay and cannot wait to return, the only downside might be that now all other B&Bs we might stay at in the future would pale in comparison....:) HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!! Loved it:)

• Stayed May 2012, travelled as a couple
2 Thank strive2goeverywhere
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 June 2012

I'm a very clean person and always worry about staying in hotels/ B&B's. Let's be honest, they are usually not the cleanest places. No need to worry here, its extremely clean and I felt very comfortable. The property/ amenities are amazing. We will be back!

• Stayed June 2012
3 Thank mandygrace23
Oxford, CT
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 June 2012

My first stay here was in 2008 and I have no idea why it took me 4 years to get back! Everything is just as fantastic if not better than it was then! Since then, I have stayed at many different places, and have compared them all to the Gazebo Inn, but none have even come close! In February, my husband & I brought friends to one of the other properties, 2 Village Square for a Wine Weekend...we had a great time and enjoyed that property just as much. This trip in June was with a college friend for our annual girls weekend, and she agreed her 8 hour drive was well worth it! Scott and Peter are so friendly and welcoming, and Charles was helpful throughout our stay as well. The hot tub was our favorite spot in the evenings, and we enjoyed walking the beach, Marginal Way and through town during the day. I'm planning my next trip for September 2013 for my 40th birthday, but hopefully I'll squeeze in another trip before then!

• Stayed June 2012, travelled with friends
1 Thank Lekw
Worcester, Massachusetts, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 June 2012

My husband and I have been to a number of inns throughout New England and none of them compared to our experience of celebrating our 10th anniversary at the Gazebo Inn. The inn was gorgeous, the rooms were luxurious, and the breakfast was fabulous. The staff was very friendly and helpful without being overbearing. Although the inn was full the weekend we were there, it never appeared crowded and the rooms are very quiet. The inn is conveniently located within walking distance to both the beach and the downtown area (or for those who don't like walking there's a trolley stop directly in front of the inn). Although it is on a main street the grounds are arranged in such a way that it feels very private. I cannot say enough about our experience and we will definitely be back!

Room Tip: The two person whirlpool that our room (and a few others) had was phenomenal!
  • Stayed June 2012, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Melanie I
Also consider these accommodations in or near Ogunquit
1.8 km away
2.1 km away
Meadowmere Resort
Meadowmere Resort
#8 of 36 in Ogunquit

Been to Gazebo Inn Ogunquit? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK