All reviews footbridge beach continental breakfast hot tub trolley stop yogurt great pool large bathroom mini fridge nice place to stay upon check cleaning staff bed was very comfortable definitely stay here again twin orm wells fireplace
Reviewed 25 June 2017

It was time for our vacation up in Maine. We usually go in May because rates are better. When I called our usual Motel I found the price for a one night's stay was $139. Well, the hubby balked at that. So I went on line. There were many other places that were alot higher. But I found a jewel of a place! $79 a night for a
standard room! WHAT???? Unheard of if you've ever stayed up here in late June! This was aroom on the back side of the property facing some woods. If we wanted scenery we could stay for $99 a night and we would have a view of the outside pool etc. Well, what can I say. The hubby & I don't care about scenery. We care about comfortable beds that are ok for our backs! So away we went. What a wonderful place. It was quiet. Our room was a good size with nice beds & thick mattresses. We had a small fridge-sufficient for our needs. A small closet with hangers. The bathroom was small-which is fine. I don't have a problem with that. But let me explain why I gave a very good rating. The toliet was older style-very low. Any one with knee issues might have a problem. And when you flushed it there was this huge noise like "clunk" which made me jump a little when I first heard it. However, that being said I got used to it. And with the door being shut it was not as noticible if you were in the room. It did not keep me awake at night. The Amenities: They have a continental breckfast ina very large room with plenty of tables & space. Games & exercise room. The breckfast was great-juice, coffee & tea, toast. bagels, muffins, yogurt etc. The outdoor pool was wonderful-very large with steps all along the front. It was not real warm-but hey, after a very long hot day the thing you want is to cool off. Great! The hot tub was very large-one of the largest I have ever seen in fact. It was spotlessly clean & very hot. It was a little too hot for me & I couldn't stay seated for long but the hubby enjoyed it immensly & so did alot of other people. There were alot of families staying there. They do have suites & luxery rooms with a few ammenties that we did not have. People were pleasant & the resort help were very nice & polite. I would HIGHLY recommend this lovely place!!!

Room tip: Best rates for the area.
Date of stay: June 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank therealff
LeeGatsby, Manager at Ogunquit Resort Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 6 July 2017

Thank you so much for taking the time to review us. We have several different room types and I hope you get the chance to stay in some of them. Happy that you enjoyed your stay with us and your time in Ogunquit.

Reviewed 23 June 2017 via mobile

Very large rooms, plus the largest spa and pool I've ever seen at a motel made this a pleasant stay. It's a bit out of the hustle and bustle of Ogunquit proper, which was a plus for us. Yes, it's a basic continental breakfast, but who's gonna miss those powdered eggs anyway?

Date of stay: June 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Julesausten

We do have THE best pool in town! Happy you got to enjoy it, and hope to have you stay with us again.

Reviewed 27 May 2017

Large room and friendly people at front desk. Bed is comfortable. A bit annoying are the insufficient selection of breakfast and there are only two pillows on each bed. Otherwise, very enjoyable stay at the Ogunquit!

Room tip: Very good choice to stay in off season
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Sheng-Zhong Z
LeeGatsby, Manager at Ogunquit Resort Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2017

Happy you enjoyed your stay with us.

Reviewed 25 May 2017

Ogunquit Resort Motel, is very nice hotel . Room 309 is very spacious for 4 of us., easy access to the pool and next to their breakfast room. so many towels, have extra pillows and the bathroom is very clean and neat. The only thing is no microwave because it is a standard room. This hotel is only 7 minutes from Marginal way and 20 to 25 minutes to Nubble Lighthouse, Sohier Park Rd, York, ME. We will stay in this hotel again in our next travel.

Room tip: Room 422 Luxury Suite, not sure the price though. but I think is the nice one.
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Mary Ann J

Thank you for your review. Happy that you enjoyed your stay with us. Please note for your next visit that a microwave is available for all our guests in the front office lobby.

Reviewed 21 May 2017 via mobile

Since we were here last the motel has made many noticeable improvements, seems to keep getting better. Mattress was comfortable, loved the air system, makes just enough noise. Small refrigerator in room, no microwave. Clean and neat. Will return.

Date of stay: May 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Happy to have you back with us. Thank you and we look forward to seeing you again.