“Awesome Balkan Dinner Event”

Post Road Tavern & Rocky Coast Brewing
Price range: US$ 7 - US$ 24
Cuisines: American, British
Good for: Groups, Bar Scene, Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Post Road Tavern is a family restaurant providing high quality dinners at reasonable prices. We feature British selections mixed with American PRT Specialties. We have a full bar and nightly dinner specials. Check the web site for details.Rocky Coast Brewing is a beer brewing operation within the Post Road Tavern restaurant. It features hand crafted "pico" brews by our master brewer. His unique recipes and processes produce outstanding Ales. In this age of the micro brewed beer our Pico brewed Ales are head and shoulders above in terms of taste, smoothness and drinkability.
Reviewed 5 August 2015

Fabulous 11-course meal featuring foods from the Balkan countries of Europe. Everything from the salads through the main courses and ending with desserts was a delight! Thank you to the chefs and staff for a wonderful evening!

1  Thank Marybb3

Reviewed 16 May 2015

We were in Ogunquit for our 50th wedding anniversary; having visited several times before. Discovered the Post Road Tavern last year, and were delighted to discover their Thursday night prime rib special was still on. And it was soooo special.

Large portion, perfectly done, juicy but not fatty, scrumptious! $12! Came with mashed potatoes (creamy but thankfully not loaded with salt or other non-essentials), and roasted Brussel sprouts (a delicious nutty flavour, probably because of the sesame oil). We also shared a very fresh mixed salad, and got two different dressings.

Our server was enthusiastic, knowledgable and attentive, even though she had several tables on the go. The atmosphere had a great buzz, everybody enjoying Happy Hour without getting crazy.

We also met the owner and her son. They were both anxious to ensure that we were fully satisfied with our experience, and we were happy to say yes indeed.

1  Thank C S
Reviewed 18 March 2015 via mobile

Went there for real authentic home made Irish food. The carrot and turnip soup was outstanding and the lamb stew was great. My wife had the corned beef and cabbage. Great job keep it up.

1  Thank Dandurgs
Reviewed 5 March 2015

My sister and I recently stopped in here in the middle of Winter (we're not that familiar with the area and there weren't too many places open, so we wandered in). It's not much to look at from outside, but don't let that put you off. The Shepherd's Pie was the best I've ever had. Talk about comfort food! And if you like a hoppy IPA, do not miss their Thundercock Double IPA. It happened to be their trivia night, and I'm happy to say my sister and I rocked last place! I would definitely go back for more Shepherd's Pie and Thudercock next time I'm in Ogunquit.

1  Thank j9good
Reviewed 15 February 2015 via mobile

I ordered the lobster carbonara special and it was full of lobster and very good. The pasta was different from a typical carbonara since it was corkscrew. My fiance enjoyed the ham and bacon chowder as well as the chicken tenders. Parking could pose a problem on a busg night.