“St. Patrick's Day”

Price range: US$ 7 - US$ 24
Cuisines: American, British
Good for: Bar Scene, Child-friendly, Groups, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Post Road Tavern is a family restaurant providing high quality dinners at reasonable prices. We feature British selections mixed with American PRT Specialties. We have a full bar and nightly dinner specials. Check the web site for details.Rocky Coast Brewing is a beer brewing operation within the Post Road Tavern restaurant. It features hand crafted "pico" brews by our master brewer. His unique recipes and processes produce outstanding Ales. In this age of the micro brewed beer our Pico brewed Ales are head and shoulders above in terms of taste, smoothness and drinkability.
Reviewed 18 March 2015 via mobile

Went there for real authentic home made Irish food. The carrot and turnip soup was outstanding and the lamb stew was great. My wife had the corned beef and cabbage. Great job keep it up.

1  Thank Dandurgs

Reviewed 5 March 2015

My sister and I recently stopped in here in the middle of Winter (we're not that familiar with the area and there weren't too many places open, so we wandered in). It's not much to look at from outside, but don't let that put you off. The Shepherd's Pie was the best I've ever had. Talk about comfort food! And if you like a hoppy IPA, do not miss their Thundercock Double IPA. It happened to be their trivia night, and I'm happy to say my sister and I rocked last place! I would definitely go back for more Shepherd's Pie and Thudercock next time I'm in Ogunquit.

1  Thank j9good
Reviewed 15 February 2015 via mobile

I ordered the lobster carbonara special and it was full of lobster and very good. The pasta was different from a typical carbonara since it was corkscrew. My fiance enjoyed the ham and bacon chowder as well as the chicken tenders. Parking could pose a problem on a busg night.

Reviewed 2 February 2015

I don't remember the name of it, but the sandwich made with beef patty, cheese, ham, bacon, fried egg, on thick french toast with a side of homefries and maple syrup was fantastically delicious!
The Bloody Mary bar is my new favorite invention. We will be back!

1  Thank nbreault
Reviewed 22 January 2015 via mobile

Best IPA around these parts. Excellent food. If you get there between 3p-6p take advantage of $3 draft pours and 50¢ wings.

2  Thank towniescum