“Great local place for a drink or food”

Post Road Tavern & Rocky Coast Brewing
Price range: US$ 7 - US$ 24
Cuisines: American, British
Good for: Bar Scene, Child-friendly, Groups, Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Post Road Tavern is a family restaurant providing high quality dinners at reasonable prices. We feature British selections mixed with American PRT Specialties. We have a full bar and nightly dinner specials. Check the web site for details.Rocky Coast Brewing is a beer brewing operation within the Post Road Tavern restaurant. It features hand crafted "pico" brews by our master brewer. His unique recipes and processes produce outstanding Ales. In this age of the micro brewed beer our Pico brewed Ales are head and shoulders above in terms of taste, smoothness and drinkability.
Reviewed 15 February 2015 via mobile

I ordered the lobster carbonara special and it was full of lobster and very good. The pasta was different from a typical carbonara since it was corkscrew. My fiance enjoyed the ham and bacon chowder as well as the chicken tenders. Parking could pose a problem on a busg night.

Reviewed 2 February 2015

I don't remember the name of it, but the sandwich made with beef patty, cheese, ham, bacon, fried egg, on thick french toast with a side of homefries and maple syrup was fantastically delicious!
The Bloody Mary bar is my new favorite invention. We will be back!

1  Thank nbreault
Reviewed 22 January 2015 via mobile

Best IPA around these parts. Excellent food. If you get there between 3p-6p take advantage of $3 draft pours and 50¢ wings.

2  Thank towniescum
Reviewed 9 January 2015

Went here several times for Tuesday Night FlatBread Happy Hour, great price and BBQ was really good. Pleasant staff and Bartenders. Trivia on wed nite was really fun and challenging. If your thinking I keep driving by and not trying, you should definitely go and I think you'll be very happy you did.

Reviewed 20 November 2014

It's somebody's basement turned into a bar. It's dark, the menu is limited, the food isn't very good, and our server seemed unfamiliar with either the menu or beverage selection. I don't really see us going back again.