“Anniversary Dinner”

Price range: US$ 8 - US$ 40
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine, Bar Scene
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Lively, boisterous environment; Elegant and diverse dining menu. Complimentary Entertainment in Piano Bar & Lounge. 7 Nights a week. American style food, burgers, Salads with your choice of Proteins, Appetizers or all entrees.
Reviewed 27 June 2018

We sat upstairs and they had a piano bar the man playing was very good. I had Filet minion and my husband had the shrimp. The food was delicious. I would go again.

johnbutare, Host at The Front Porch Piano Bar & Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 1 July 2018

Happy Anniversary! Thank you for your kind words. And thank you for choosing the Front Porch on your special day.

Reviewed 26 June 2018

Booked my company dinner here for 24 people last Thursday night. Our servers - Maria and Leo - were fantastic! Everything came out correct, fast and with patience and a smile! All 24 employees had nothing but fantastic reviews! A few of us went upstairs after dinner to the piano bar to enjoy some drinks and singing. For a Thursday in June it was packed and our waiter Marc did a great job too. We had a great time! Thank you to Matt F as well for helping me put our evening together. See you all soon!

Thank you for sharing your work event with us at the Front Porch.
I will be sure to pass along your kind words to Maria, Leo and Marc.

Reviewed 26 June 2018

For several years we have been traveling to Ogunquit, but have never visited this establishment. We have heard the singing from the streets down below, but never really knew what was taking place upstairs in the piano bar. We finally checked it out for dinner before going to a show. We were delighted by the food (even just choosing off the bar menu). The plates were huge and the food wonderful. Drinks were reasonable and the staff was great. The piano bar just added to the fun and it was apparent that all were having a great time! Will definitely return there again on the next trip.

We are so pleased you came in to the Front Porch this trip. Your kind words are very much appreciated.

Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

If you're looking for a great place to sit around a piano bar and not listen to elevator music this is the place for you I can't sing to save myself but do anyhow and have fun every time I go

I can't hold a tune either but thankfully it doesn't matter. What makes matters is that you had a fabulous time.

Reviewed 25 June 2018

I've been visiting for 3 years to hear the wonderful music of all the piano players and Kim Kuzma. The music is awesome, the staff is awesome. It's just a friendly and happy atmosphere. You'll love it.