“Amazing!”

Cuisines: Italian, Seafood
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Transit: Along Trolley line, stop right in from door
Description: Over the past 30 years, our family has brought you the finest in hand crafted Italian food here in Ogunquit Maine. We stock only the finest imported olive oils, select tomatoes from the Tri-Valley Growers in California, and fresh native seafood. Our greens, herbs and vegetables are delivered to our chefs daily and to offer healthy choices, we do not use ANY salt or preservatives in our Italian recipes. We take pride in selecting and serving our food in Southern Maine and have continued this tradition for over 30 years. We are located in a restored 1850 farm house with wide beams and pumpkin pine hard wood floors, several small dining rooms and two larger rooms. Enjoy our small espresso bar, where full liquor is available and local beers are on tap. Small plates of our gourmet dishes are also available. Have fun watching a big game on our flat screen TV while enjoying the warmth of our working fireplace.
Reviewed 5 September 2016

This was our favorite restaurant in Ogunquit. Great food and impeccable service in a wonderful ambiance. Varied menu and kids meals.

Reviewed 4 September 2016 via mobile

The atmosphere and service were great. We ordered wine and an entrée which too were very good. Unfortunately, the main course was very disappointing, simply said it was pasta out of a can. I don't know if I'd give it a 2nd chance. Perhaps, next year.

Date of visit: September 2016
Reviewed 30 August 2016 via mobile

I've been going to Roberto's for years. The food has always been good. But this year I had the feeling that, compared to a couple of other places in town, things could be a bit better. My lobster pasta dish was nice, but not unique. Also, it could have offered more lobster. To me, some recipes should be updated, modernized.

Also, I didn't see a single employee who seemed happy to be working there. They were all nice, professional and polite. But it all seemed a bit... forced. My girlfriend had the same impression. Gives me the impression this isn't a great place to work.

I'll probably be going back, but it won't be as high on my must-go list as before.

Reviewed 30 August 2016

I have to preface this review by saying that I work in Boston and order pizza from several pizza shops in the city 2-3 times per week. As such, I see a lot of what different restaurants charge for their respective products. With that said, I was pleased with the overall quality of the pizza I ordered (Margherita and Meatball), but for $22 and $19 respectively, I expected a larger pizza with more plentiful toppings.

Reviewed 29 August 2016

We did not feel like a big sit down meal so when we walked by to see we could sit outside at this pizzeria we stopped. Glad we did. Very good thin crust and the spinach salad was the perfect compliment to the meal. Could tell the ingredients were fresh and the cheese of good quality. Taste was just as good of the few left over slices we took back to our condo for the next day as quick cold snack! We will go again.

Date of visit: August 2016

Been to Roberto's Restaurant? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK