“Good pizza”

Ogunquit House Of Pizza
Ranked #58 of 100 Restaurants in Ogunquit
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 11 July 2018

The pizza was very good and the price was good enough too, but the service was not. The lady who took my order didn't seem to appreciate that I had difficulties speaking English.

Date of visit: July 2018

Reviewed 2 July 2018 via mobile

Stopped in here for a quick lunch while waiting for some laundry to finish next door. Service was fast and friendly. I ordered the eggplant parmigiana sub and it was very good.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 18 June 2018

We were looking for something quick and close after our 7 hour drive. This fit the bill perfectly. Small pizza, cheesesteak and a gyro with fries. The gyro had a little spice to it which I was not expecting and a "small" pizza is really a personal pizza size. My fiance said the steak bomb sub was awesome!

Date of visit: June 2018
1  Thank Shannon907
Reviewed 3 June 2018

This is my annual vacation stop for a meal. Friendly staff. Large selection of salads, subs (hot and cold), pasta dishes, and pizza. I have ordered their salads and subs in the past, wanted pizza this time. The pizza was delicious. A excellent place to eat. I will definitely return again when I am in the area.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed 1 March 2018 via mobile

Went to Ogunquit House of Pizza as my favorite pizza shop was still closed for the season. Came up for the day and wanted a pizza to go. Ordered a cheese pizza to go. Very quick prep, took less than 10 minutes. Found the pizza to be just ok, sauce had a weird taste to it.

Date of visit: March 2018