3 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
$206
View deal
Hotels.com$206
Travelocity$206
Trip.com$233
Orbitz.com$206
FindHotel$206
Tripadvisor$206
All reviews trolley stop continental breakfast shuffle board oatmeal mini refrigerator gorges grant rooms were very clean adirondack chairs juniper hill inn property town grounds shuffleboard properties footbridge landscaping
Selected filters
Reviewed 11 October 2021

Stayed here one night last week. My first room, right by the check-in, smelled musty and I was glad they changed me to another building. That room was pleasant, everything worked just fine. Nothing spectacular but solid enough, especially at a discount rate.

Reviewed 7 October 2021 via mobile

We have stayed at The Milestone many times prior to covid. New ownership now. Gone way downhill! Rude proprietors, unkempt and unclean room with dirty vents, carpet, mildew smell and more. Will never stay here again!

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank LightPacker546600
Reviewed 7 October 2021 via mobile

You might say I have hotel ptsd so finding The Milestone was a welcome relief. It was simple, felt safe and was very clean. Ann, the desk attendant, was simply the loveliest person ever and not just with my sister and I. I observed her kindness with several other customers as well as her willingness to take time to direct each of us to various points of interest in the area. At Ann's advice, we were thrilled to experience a new (to us) Italian restaurant and it just made the entire trip fabulous for us. Thank you, Ann! Sure do hope our paths cross again someday soon!

Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank 588susane
Reviewed 14 September 2021 via mobile

I was a little nervous booking this reservation but I wanted to be close to my family that was staying in a near by condominium and wanted to surprise them! Upon arrival check in was perfect and smooth the women with an accent was so nice and gave us so much attention and information about the hotel and things going on in the area! Our rooms were on the bottom floor across from pool. The rooms were very clean and beds were very comfortable! The mini refrigerator worked great and small regular coffee pot! We did go to the pool which was clean and everyone was very friendly! There was a small continental breakfast which was fruit, yogurt oatmeal, different danish’s and muffins, variety of cereals, coffee tea and juice! Nice clean seating area to eat and staff was so nice! I would highly recommend The Milestone! There is a trolley stop right in front of the office both north and south bound that we used a lot for a small fee each time! There are also a couple of restaurants in walking distance! My family and I would definitely go back! Can’t forget the shuffle board :)

Date of stay: September 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 22 August 2021 via mobile

We were not able to stay as planned because we had a family emergency. The people at the desk were so nice and helpful. Our room was lovely. I hope we can go back soon. It’s a great location right near all the restaurants and the beach. I would definitely recommend it.

Date of stay: August 2021