“An Enjoyable Get Away in Ogunquit”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Ogunquit
Almost Home Inn Ogunquit
Ranked #16 of 26 Ogunquit B&B and Inns
Reviewed 14 October 2016

We discovered this Inn during the summer and went back again in October and have decided it is our go to place when travelling to Ogunquit. Jacqui made our stay very special both occasions and was very helpful with places to eat and things to do. We stayed in the "Lighthouse" room in October and it is beautiful. It is very large room with a great seating area for relaxing or snuggling on the couch. It truly feels like you are "Almost Home" with the accommodations. Her breakfasts are fantastic. We will be back again in December with friends to enjoy the holiday season.

Room Tip: Can't go wrong with any of the rooms. We like "Light House" room best.
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 13 October 2016

Jackie made my sister and my two night stay something special. We didn't let her know ahead of time my "vegan" diet but she was quick to accomodate. The room was large, clean and very pleasant. Not too far into town and Jackie is also a wealth of information regarding where to eat, shop etc.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 October 2016 via mobile

Poor when it comes to refund. My wife and I have stayed at Almost Home Inn several times, and each time, Jacqui was a most gracious host, meals were perfect, rooms were spotless! It was our favorite B&B in town. So, I am thoroughly disappointed that despite our cancelling our latest reservation on September 1st - a month in advance of our check-in date of October 3rd - we have yet to receive our refund. Owner explained that card info provided at time of booking was no longer on file so her CPA suggested refunding in the form of checks - two payments - one now, and one in 30 days, coming from California. This is unacceptable! I've provided new card info, as well as my PayPal account info and am waiting to hear from owner/CPA (who is in California) as to status. Hoping it's all a misunderstanding and that I don't have to report to the Better Business Bureau.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 October 2016 via mobile

Great bed and breakfast. Been there a few times. Jackie makes her guests feel like they are home. The breakfast are fantastic. Our favorite place to stay in Ogunquit. Will be back soon. Thank you Jackie for running such a great bed and breakfast.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
grande123, Owner at Almost Home Inn Ogunquit, responded to this reviewResponded 13 October 2016

Thank you for the wonderful review. Looking forward to your return. Happy Thanks giving.

Reviewed 29 September 2016

My husband is in sales and I was a travel agent, so we both have traveled extensively for 30 years. We just returned from Almost Home and can not say enough about it. The Inn truly feels like home, rooms are spacious, nicely appointed and very clean and I don’t think we could have found a breakfast as good as we had here, but the best part of Almost Home is the Innkeeper Jacqui. I feel like we stayed with a good friend or “favorite” relative. Love you Jacqui, hopefully our travels and take us back to Maine soon. Kim and Jesse.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business