Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
$187
View deal
Expedia.com$203
Hotels.com$203
Priceline$202
Travelocity$203
FindHotel$218
Orbitz.com$203
All reviews trolley stop jacuzzi suite room was clean continental breakfast heated pool great stay close to downtown the king size bed convenient location mini fridge within walking distance this past weekend marginal way get away perkins cove ogunquit beach new england
Selected filters
Reviewed 7 October 2021

Stayed here as I was driving my way up the coast. Very nice stay for one night for a solo traveler. I didn't have a reservation for the next night, and they were all sold out (as were most of the hotels up the coast). Charlie did a wonderful thing and called their sister hotel up the road and made all the arrangements for me to spend the night. I went there straight from the Sea View. I was stranded and Charlie came to the rescue! Above and beyond service, I am very grateful.

Date of stay: October 2021
Reviewed 1 October 2021

We stayed here on our honeymoon this past week and it was amazing! Charlie text me the morning of our check in making sure we were all set and continued to check on us throughout our stay. He was so friendly and helpful. Took care of any questions or reservation we needed. Short walk to town and the beach. We rented scooters from their sister location as well! Such a fun way to spend the day!

We stayed in one of the suits and it was absolutely beautiful! Bigger and better then we could of expected. We ended up extending our stay because it was so cozy. We are looking forward to booking future trips and staying here.

Date of stay: September 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 October 2021

The accommodations were very nice. Very convenient location and many amenities at room. The price was right and the room was very comfortable. The bed was excellent and the heating / A/C was working great. Nice coffee maker.

One 'upgrade' might be that the bathroom door was a bit ‘warped’ :-}

Reviewed 29 September 2021 via mobile

Such an amazing experience and very attentive to detail and our needs! They texted me daily asking how the room and our stay was and to please outreach if we needed anything at all. We asked that they clean our room due to a water spill on the bed and they were there within minutes!!

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 27 September 2021

Friendly staff, clean and comfortable room, a microwave and refrigerator for your restaurant leftovers, and just a short walk to downtown shops, Perkins Cove, Marginal Way and Ogunquit Beach! The best part is it's affordable too! We would recommend this motel to anyone!