We have been coming to the Dunes for 15 consecutive years and stayed in numerous cottages….we love them all. Cottage suites are our favorite…fireplaces, and fully equipped kitchens. Beautiful quiet grounds, exceptionally clean, dependable, and they always maintain the same high quality. You are in the middle of everything, but feel far away from the crowds. This is my wife’s “place” but now friends and extended family join us every year. We normally come in Oct, but this year we tried May. It is beautiful in the spring as well. We prefer shoulder season to avoid the large summer crowds. This is not a resort with all the high tech amenities; this is a home away from home. In the cottages, you do your own housekeeping and linen exchange. Hotel units have daily maid service. If you want a unique Maine Experience…come to the Dunes.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Picturesque Maine cottages, suites and guest rooms overlooking the Ogunquit Tidal River and Ogunquit Beach in southern Maine. Enjoy 12 scenic and private acres, dotted with Adirondack chairs, landscaped gardens, and an outdoor pool. Ogunquit's famous sandy beach is accessible by rowboat at high tide and on foot at low tide. Perfect for both families and romantic, relaxing getaways. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and Booking.com so you can book your The Dunes on the Waterfront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Dunes On The Waterfront Hotel Ogunquit
- The Dunes On Waterfront
- Dunes On The Waterfront Ogunquit