I chose the Asticou Inn as I was looking for a Maine venue which would serve as a wonderful destination spot for guests from the South & Northeast. The Asticou Inn proved to be the perfect quaint New England location with great access to Acadia Park, the Azalea gardens, Bar Harbor, etc. But above all, I rank the Asticou so highly due to the exceptional service of the staff--above all Tom Weverstad. I could not have planned this destination wedding without Tom; everything from his initial recommendations to his last minute attention to detail the day of the wedding. Tom made it all happen. This is an extraordinary venue!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A beautifully restored 19th century country inn at the foot of Acadia National Park and overlooking Northeast Harbor. The beautiful Asticou Azalea Gardens are right across the street from the inn. The history of this property is truly fascinating!The inn features a restaurant and a heated swimming pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia and Booking.com so you can book your Asticou Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Asticou Hotel Northeast Harbor
- Asticou Resort Northeast Harbor