My husband and I got married at the Asticou this past July, and I have nothing but positive things to say about the setting and the staff at the Asticou. We had an outdoor ceremony, and we are still getting comments from guests that the location could not have been more beautiful. The staff, particularly Tom Weverstead, the wedding coordinator at the Asticou, were incredibly helpful and made sure that every detail was covered beautifully and seamlessly. Tom was so easy to work with, and really took care to make sure that our wedding was everything we wanted it to be. The staff were all incredibly gracious with our guests. Friends and family who stayed there had a great time. We even rented out the Cranberry Inn for an afterparty, which worked perfectly. The great wraparound porch was a perfect setting. We are so thrilled with our choice of wedding venue! I highly recommend it to anyone who is considering a Maine wedding or looking for a classic, charming place to stay up in Acadia.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A beautifully restored 19th century country inn at the foot of Acadia National Park and overlooking Northeast Harbor. The beautiful Asticou Azalea Gardens are right across the street from the inn. The history of this property is truly fascinating!The inn features a restaurant and a heated swimming pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com and Booking.com so you can book your Asticou Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Asticou Hotel Northeast Harbor
- Asticou Resort Northeast Harbor