I stayed three days at Asticou Inn as part of a 6-day trip. I stayed in a room right above the kitchen. Fortunately, the kitchen quieted down after dinner, so I slept well at night. My room had a view of the Northeast Harbor, the large backyard, and the pool. The bed was comfortable. The room was clean. This building is old, so guests have to adjust their expectations accordingly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A beautifully restored 19th century country inn at the foot of Acadia National Park and overlooking Northeast Harbor. The beautiful Asticou Azalea Gardens are right across the street from the inn. The history of this property is truly fascinating!The inn features a restaurant and a heated swimming pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Asticou Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Asticou Hotel Northeast Harbor
- Asticou Resort Northeast Harbor