The Asticou Inn is a wonderful place to stay. It is nothing fancy but it is clean, quaint and lovely. The rooms we had were very spacious and the service was fantastic. We had very personal, thoughtful service from several of the staff members. The Inn is located in a great location - very close to the North East Harbor Village and to the Acadia National Park. We enjoyed the food, there was good variety and it was always fresh. The gardens and setting of the Inn were just gorgeous. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend the Asticou. It is very good value!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A beautifully restored 19th century country inn at the foot of Acadia National Park and overlooking Northeast Harbor. The beautiful Asticou Azalea Gardens are right across the street from the inn. The history of this property is truly fascinating!The inn features a restaurant and a heated swimming pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Asticou Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Asticou Hotel Northeast Harbor
- Asticou Resort Northeast Harbor