“A highlight of any trip to this region”

Naples Lobster Pound
Ranked #10 of 29 Restaurants in Naples
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 19 November 2011

Casual "in the rough" atmosphere. FRESH and delicious lobsters, steamers, fried clams, etc. Friendly servers. The Lobster Pound Special is a fantastic "value".

Reviewed 12 August 2011

Have eaten here many times over the course of visiting the Naples area for 20 years. Always a treat!

Reviewed 2 August 2011

Ok...I have to be honest. When it's hot...it's HOT in there. No air conditioner. Lots of cooking and small dining area..indoors. HOWEVER, that doesn't seem to keep people from coming. That place must be a little gold mine. Always packed. I think people appreciate the fact that the food is good and consistent. The service is great. We always look forward to our annual visit. No full bar. Just a few bottled beers and drinks. Which is just fine by me.

1  Thank Jurassika
Reviewed 28 July 2011

After a steamy wait, we finally were give a few tables to accommodate our party. This is a rustic, roadside restaurant. The service was terrific, the food was good, the beer was cold! Mussels and steamers were delicious, lobsters perfectly cooked. If I had to find a fault, it would be that we were visiting during a heat wave and it was brutally hot inside the restaurant, even with the fans blowing. Next time, I would eat outside or take it to go.

1  Thank WeLv2Ski
Reviewed 5 August 2010

There's nothing like fresh seafood from Maine! Naples Lobster Pound has the greatest sea food I have ever tasted. I've only had their lobster and clam strips, but the my whole family enjoys the food. I like the whole atmosphere of being in a shack by the ocean. The service was good, but the prices were high. Then again, all seafood restaurants have high prices!