“Good old fashioned Maine food”
Review of Dick's Restaurant

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Dick's Restaurant
Ranked #3 of 10 Restaurants in Mexico
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 20 April 2016

If you are lowing for a place that can make Italian sandwiches, pizza, hoggies or a clam dinnah, look no further.

We had a great sir down meal in this hole in the wall. Place could be cleaner, but the staff could not be sweeter.

Greta tasting food complimented with great service sets this place apart. Sincerely recommend this for anyone who grew up in a Milltown.

Reviewed 28 October 2015

a good restaurant. good food, great friendly staff. plenty of menu choices, and they serve breakfast all day. the prices are great. family friendly. right in town, walking distance from a couple stores. small town charm.

Reviewed 15 October 2015

An awesome mom and pop restaurant. Breakfast served all day long. The best and cheapest breakfast you will ever have. The service is normally great! There's one waitress who has been there forever and always remembers my order. Dined there a couple days ago after out of town for over a year and she stilled remembered my order!

Reviewed 27 August 2015

Had a going away breakfast with several friends prior to our leaving Maine. I fel sure that all of the people truely enjoyed the meal and am sure that several of them will be returning. We will also if in the area again.

Reviewed 5 March 2015

I have lived in this area for almost 30 years and have never gone to this restaurant. I guess I always thought it was a small cramped place but I was wrong, it is open and roomy. Don't let the location or the low key exterior fool you either. The waitress was friendly and patient as she waited for us to decide on lunch. The prices were quite reasonable as were the portions. I didn't have room for dessert but the menu looked awesome if you like homemade cakes and pies. I might just stop in for cake in the future. They have a small salad bar with chunked chicken that was quite tasty. I will definitely go there just for a quick salad. Overall enjoyed the food, atmosphere and food.