This was one of the nicest places I have ever stayed! The location is breathtaking, the grounds are amazing, and our room was lovely. My husband and I stayed here on our honeymoon and arrived late at night, so we were allowed a late check-in...we had never done that before, but when we arrived, an envelope was waiting there for us with instructions and a room key. We went up to our room and the lights were on and the fan was going for us. Our room had a very comfortable king sized bed, a huge jacuzzi tub, just feet away from the bed, and a gas fireplace! We made sure that we used every ammenity possible! The infinity pool was wonderful...we took an evening dip, and the water temperature was so refreshing. The hot tub and sauna were very relaxing. The breakfast at The Edge was so delicious, we were excited to eat there each morning, and we also took part in the Pizza Night there on Sunday night. HIGHLY RECOMMEND! Eat out on the deck, it's gorgeous! The pizza was delicious and so was dessert! At the end of our stay, I didn't want to leave! I only had a couple complaints about the room, but wouldn't affect our stay in the future: the windows didn't have any curtains, only blinds, which was fine, but I thought a room of that caliber would have window treatments. The TV was outdated, which again, wouldn't affect my stay, but it would be a nice touch to the rooms to have newer TV's. The ironing board was kind of falling apart- the foam part on the top was coming out and pieces ended up on the floor. And we kept the air conditioner on at night because the room got hot quickly, but once the outside temperature reached 60 degrees, the AC would shut off. So we had to get up and turn the fan on and open the windows, and it got rather warm in the room. Other than that, our stay was fantastic, and we hope to return for our one year anniversary!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perched on the Western shore of picturesque Penobscot Bay, The Inn at Ocean's Edge is a serene retreat ideally located within minutes of Camden Village with its quaint shops and bustling harbor, Belfast with its vibrant artist colony, and Lincolnville with its sandy beach and ferry to Islesboro. Featuring stunning views of Penobscot Bay and an oceanview Infinity pool & spa, the Inn At Ocean's Edge is perfect for romantic getaways and as a stop-over on your way to Maine's northern destinations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia and Booking.com so you can book your Inn at Ocean's Edge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn At Ocean`s Edge Hotel Lincolnville
- Hotel At Oceans Edge
- At Oceans Edge Lincolnville
- Inn At Ocean's Edge Lincolnville, Maine