My first venture away from my personal retreat in Florida...and the Inn at Ocean's Edge did not disappoint. From the friendly staff to the simple, but elegantly appointed "Hilltop" rooms (loved the Wedgewood Blue decor)--to the special service (like coffee brought up to the hill at 7am and valet go-cart service throughout the secluded property)--I could not have asked for more. Everything was quiet and beautiful on this 20+ acre waterfront property. And the gourmet breakfasts each morning at the nearby Edge restaurant were a highlight (not to mention the nicest hostess I have ever met-Tammy). I wanted solitude, elegance, a woodsy property with a fantastic view, good food and close proximity to Camden--The Inn at Ocean's Edge provided all that. I would return in a heartbeat (and will with friends).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perched on the Western shore of picturesque Penobscot Bay, The Inn at Ocean's Edge is a serene retreat ideally located within minutes of Camden Village with its quaint shops and bustling harbor, Belfast with its vibrant artist colony, and Lincolnville with its sandy beach and ferry to Islesboro. Featuring stunning views of Penobscot Bay and an oceanview Infinity pool & spa, the Inn At Ocean's Edge is perfect for romantic getaways and as a stop-over on your way to Maine's northern destinations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Inn at Ocean's Edge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn At Ocean`s Edge Hotel Lincolnville
- Hotel At Oceans Edge
- At Oceans Edge Lincolnville
- Inn At Ocean's Edge Lincolnville, Maine