We were greeted by ED the owner and shown to our room. The room, in the upper area, featured a view of the sound. The Room was all that one could ask for - fresh, very well decorated - in short comfortable. The major benefit was in the assistnace that Ed and his staff offered to us during our stay. the resturant recommendations were thoughtful and superb. At 1 AM Ed assisted us in getting to the local hospital where we attended to a medical problem. Ed has followed up with calls to us to see if I was recovering. I am. I have not mentioned the fresh bakery good which are featured each morning. You can't go wrong here!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Mount Battie overlooks Penobscot Bay just north of Camden, Maine. Rooms are immaculate, cleaned with organic cleaners and carefully decorated and furnished and can accommodate a variety of guest needs. Sleeping configurations are: one king, one queen, two doubles and two queens with pullout. For larger parties, there is a two bedroom, two bath suite that sleeps five. In-room refrigerator, coffee/tea, free Wi-Fi, chocolates, phone, color cable TV. The grounds contain a nature walking trail, gazebo with living room furniture & candles at night, fire-pit deck with benches & B-B-Q, Pergola with dining table & chairs all softly lit at night time. Centrally located near the beach, boat dock, hiking trails, scenic overlook, winery, lighthouses, shopping, museums, opera house & ferry to nearby islands. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia and Agoda so you can book your Mount Battie Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mount Battie Hotel Lincolnville
- Mount Battie Lincolnville
- Mount Battie Motel Lincolnville, Maine