“Relaxation Haven”
other travellers have booked this property
Lito Lodge
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Lito Lodge
Enjoy lunch on the deck
Kitchen View
looking out from the sunroom
Enjoy morning coffee overlooking MDI and Cadillac Mountain
Main floor master bedroom. King bed.
Master Bedroom
2nd bedroom - trundle bed; main floor
Fully stocked kitchen
Comfy leather furniture and large flat screen TV
Lower floor bedroom. Two twin beds.
Bathroom on lower floor
Living room on lower floor
View at night
Lito Lodge from the water
The backyard
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

LaurenDM1...
“Relaxation Haven”
Reviewed 23 August 2017 for a stay in August 2017
person found this review helpful

My family of 2 adults, a 20 and 16 year old had a wonderful week vacation at Lito Lodge. The cottage was comfortable with a fully equipped kitchen for meal prep and lots of creative seating areas outside on back deck and lawn to enjoy the beautiful bay. The gorgeous glassed in back porch was a favorite relaxation and board game area as well. It was a manageable 25 minute ride to Acadia and Bar Harbor with the endless outdoor activities available. In addition acess to the rocky beach at different tides was lots of fun. We would definitely return.

briankuen...
Ohio Amish Country, Ohio
“Lito lodge stay”
Reviewed 9 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017

We had a wonderful time and the lodge was perfect. The landscaping is beautiful very well kept place. While in the area we toured with Oli's trolley, hiked many trails in Acadia, rock climbed, white water ragged and went on a whale watch trip! We at amazing restaurants, and we're always happy to get back to the lodge.

Management Response
27 Jul 2017
So happy you had a great time!
Lexx G
“Wonderful for the whole family!”
Reviewed 8 July 2017 for a stay in June 2017

Lito Lodge was a hit! I was tasked with booking a place good enough for me, my two kids (aged 6 and 2), my parents, and my husband's parents. Quite a task if I do say so myself! This was my first time ever being in charge of planning a vacation, and my first time booking a vacation rental, so needless to say, I was nervous! The pictures were beautiful. The price was right. The location was decent. There had to be a catch, right? NOT ONE!

The house was calm, relaxing, and perfect. Everything we needed was already there and taken care of. There is a Wal-Mart right down the road, and we were able to easily get groceries. We rented a kayak from Scotty's and were out on the bay everyday, either out in kayak or looking for shells or just enjoying the GORGEOUS view. The deck was great for grilling outside. When it got cold (as it did at night and sometimes during the day), we sat in the sun room and watched the boats pick up their pots from the water. We brought binoculars to enjoy the wildlife and were able to see so many stars right from the deck.

Bar Harbor and Acadia National Park were about a half-hour away, which I thought might be a bit far at first, but to be honest, after being in Bar Harbor, I'm so glad we stayed in a less crowded, calmer area. I don't think we'd be able to get something so serene closer to town. While Bar Harbor and Acadia were amazing, they could also get very crowded. And it was through driving back and forth that we found some amazing stops, like Smokies BBQ and Lobsters (AH-mazing) and Scenic Flights of Acadia (flying over the islands -- so cool!). Without that drive, we'd have missed out on some staples of our trip.

Okay, I'm going on and on, but I just can't help it. We all had a great time. I would recommend this place again and again to anyone who wants an adventurous vacation with a relaxing and welcoming place to come home to. Thank you so much for sharing your property and making it easy for this first-time vacation planner to book!

Your age range 25-34
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
27 Jul 2017
I am so happy you enjoyed your time at Lito Lodge!
Dangel194...
“Mr”
Reviewed 30 September 2016 for a stay in September 2016
people found this review helpful

Lito lodge was clean comfortable and beautiful. The ocean and mountain views were spectacular.
Close enough to bar harbor and Acadia but far enough away for peace and quiet. Cooked on the grill to sounds of loons and seagulls. What a week of comfort and relaxation.
Would highly recommend this rental to couples or families. It has everything you would need for an eventful memorable stay.

Yung C
“beautiful view”
Reviewed 16 July 2015 for a stay in July 2015
person found this review helpful

Lito Lodge is a nice, clean and quite one, which has a den and a patio. It takes about 30 min drive to Acadia. We had a good time.

Travelling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing