“Very best bagels aroung”
Review of Bagel Caboose

Bagel Caboose
Ranked #3 of 5 Bakeries in Kittery
Reviewed 13 September 2015 via mobile

If you love bagels, you gotta go. 12+ kinds of bagels. Same with the cream cheese. Great local coffee. They make egg sandwiches too!

1  Thank Vikingmik

Reviewed 5 September 2015

Great food to start the day! We were there for brunch before heading back home. The grandchildren were so full, they slept for a good portion of the ride home.
It was nice to have the option to sit indoors or out. The staff was very pleasant and helpful

Reviewed 26 August 2015

Neighborhood bagel store in an old railroad car. Huge selection of both bagels and spreads. This the place where the locals go on the way to work. It's always, Hi Bob etc

Reviewed 24 August 2015

I love this spot and the character of the location and caboose. The bagels are good, the service is great, the atmosphere is nice. A homey and artsy feel.

Reviewed 27 July 2015

The bagels are good and fresh --- but-- no matter how many times I asked for it toasted --- it still ends up being doey-- not cruchy like I prefer. At first I thought they didn't hear me ---so the next time I went -- I asked for a double toasted bagel--(toasted twice) and it still came out doey. Still a tasty breakfast sandwich---but I guess -- you get what they serve and not what you ask for.

Been to Bagel Caboose? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK