The Nonantum Resort has a great location. You can walk into town, or walk to Colony Beach and Parson's Walk--although the Nonantum has a shuttle that will take you around town. The breakfast buffets are as great as other reviewers have commented. My mother and I stayed in the Portside building in a King Family Unit: separate bedrooms and baths. We had a balcony with a beautiful view of the river; you could hear the ocean waves beyond. The Portside is very accessible for those with mobility issues. The main inn has a very steep ramp.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A Maine waterfront resort where traditions begin. The Nonantum has been welcoming guests with genuine hospitality since 1883. Enjoy historic charm with just the right modern comforts. Located on the Kennebunk River, along scenic Ocean Avenue, close to the shops and galleries in Dock Square, near Walker's Point and the beaches. Offering casually elegant accommodations, award-winning dining, family activities, and a gorgeous setting for special events. Seasonal outdoor heated pool, kayak rentals, trolley tours, scenic lobster boat tours, sailing tour and fishing charters departing right from the resort's on-site marina. Free WiFi, free parking, and free breakfast when you book directly with the resort! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Nonantum Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nonantum Resort Kennebunkport
- Nonantum Hotel Kennebunkport