This was our first stay at the Nonantum Resort. Our upgraded harbor view room was ready, though we arrived before check in. A plate of goodies with a card saying Happy Anniversary was unexpectedly delivered to the room. The staff went above and beyond to make this a memorable stay. We took advantage of the shuttle bus, had a delicious buffet breakfast one morning and had drinks in the cozy bar. Everything about the resort was a 10+.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A Maine waterfront resort where traditions begin. The Nonantum has been welcoming guests with genuine hospitality since 1883. Enjoy historic charm with just the right modern comforts. Located on the Kennebunk River, along scenic Ocean Avenue, close to the shops and galleries in Dock Square, near Walker's Point and the beaches. Offering casually elegant accommodations, award-winning dining, family activities, and a gorgeous setting for special events. Seasonal outdoor heated pool, kayak rentals, trolley tours, scenic lobster boat tours, sailing tour and fishing charters departing right from the resort's on-site marina. Free WiFi, free parking, and free breakfast when you book directly with the resort! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Nonantum Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nonantum Resort Kennebunkport
- Nonantum Hotel Kennebunkport