I agree with a lot of the points raised by Obeachbum0, lack of proper cleaning, dirty bathtub, and the floodlights over every room.
But worst is the cell phone conversations that are a constant nuisance on the balconies: I know it's not the fault of the Resort but they should have enough sense to post a notice asking the guests to refrain. Obviously, the kind of clientele they attract wouldn't know better.
We visit KPT 10 times a year at least; our second and last visit to the Nonantum.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A Maine waterfront resort where traditions begin. The Nonantum has been welcoming guests with genuine hospitality since 1883. Enjoy historic charm with just the right modern comforts. Located on the Kennebunk River, along scenic Ocean Avenue, close to the shops and galleries in Dock Square, near Walker's Point and the beaches. Offering casually elegant accommodations, award-winning dining, family activities, and a gorgeous setting for special events. Seasonal outdoor heated pool, kayak rentals, trolley tours, scenic lobster boat tours, sailing tour and fishing charters departing right from the resort's on-site marina. Free WiFi, free parking, and free breakfast when you book directly with the resort! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Nonantum Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nonantum Resort Kennebunkport
- Nonantum Hotel Kennebunkport