“Great massage(s)” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Cottage Breeze Day Spa & Boutique

Cottage Breeze Day Spa & Boutique
More attraction details
Owner description: Cottage Breeze Day Spa & Boutique is a full service day spa located within walking distance to all of the shops and hotels in Kennebunkport. The spa opened in June 2007 and is quickly becoming the most popular place to relax, renew and unwind. The spa offers a full menu of services including Dermalogica Facials, Massage, Body Treatments, Makeup Application and Manicures & Pedicures. In addition, the spa boutique offer some of the nicest health and beauty products in Southern Maine. When you come to Kennebunkport for vacation, Relax Your Cares Away at Cottage Breeze Day Spa & Boutique.
New Bedford, MA
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Great massage(s)”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 April 2012

We had a couples massage and it was fun and relaxing. They also have a great selection of personal care and home fragrance products.

Visited April 2012
2 Thank sjd822
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Boston, MA
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“I had a great massage but my husband had a terrible massage”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 April 2012

I had a terrific prenatal massage at the Cottage Breeze spa. Very attentive masseuse who applied the right amount of pressure and always made sure I was comfortable.
Unfortunately my husband had a terrible massage at this place. His masseuse had no strength and did not focus on his legs and calves as requested.
I suppose this is one of those luck of the draw places.

Visited February 2012
Summit, NJ
20 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“This is my treat for me and me alone!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 April 2012

I really love this spa. It is clean and the services are performed well. The pedicures last a long time and the massages are divine.

Visited December 2011
West Buxton, Maine
18 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“If you are in the area”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 January 2012

Personalized service and wonderful array of ways to pamper yourself.

1 Thank CrazyAuntMartha
Bronx, New York
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“Massages were ok”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 December 2011

The girls were nice. Massages were alright. I could have just asked my boyfriend to give me one lol. I went with my girlfriends off season in the Spring. We made an appointment obviously. And right after our massages the girls all went home lol. not much business around that time. maybe in summer they have better massages...who's to complain anyway. these people are the nicest you'll ever meet

Visited April 2011