We recently stayed at the white barn inn along with 3 other couples. We personally stayed in the tern cottage - at the pricey cost of $650 per night. It had a 1970's marigold yellow bathroom with a walmart shower curtain, no mirror to see and moldy tile. It is not waterfront - it is mudfront. There is no great patio as shown on the internet. I am from Maine and have wanted to stay there for a long time. I would not refer anyone there - it is grossly overpriced. The drinks were $25-$40 each. Dinner was good but not exceptional. The barn itself is beautiful - but that is about it. Rooms in the main area are small. The clientel is mostly from the NY / NJ area and maybe they are used to small rooms in NYC. There are alot better places to stay - especially in Portland.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kennebunkport--jewel in the crown of the Maine Coastline, perfect for your own ideal stay. Grace White Barn Inn & Spa (a member of the prestigious Relais et Chateaux) offers sumptuous guestrooms that boast true luxury and comfort. Surrender to our full spa experiences... energize and beautify as our Spa Director creates your personal revitalization. And experience the only AAA 5-Diamond, Forbes 5-Star restaurant north of New York City. The setting is unique, encompassing two restored barns from the 1820's. Here savor the rich flavors of New England and coastal Maine. Your Grace White Barn Inn & Spa experience is sure to bring everlasting memories. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia and Booking.com so you can book your Grace White Barn Inn and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- White Barn Hotel Kennebunk
- The White Barn Inn Kennebunkport Me
- Maine White Barn Inn
- White Barn Inn