Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
$244
View deal
Booking.com$244
Hotels.com$244
Travelocity$244
Priceline$244
Hampton$250
Trip.com$250
All reviews front desk indoor pool maine turnpike off the highway great stay great hotel complimentary breakfast the breakfast area fitness center the hotel staff quiet room cookies would definitely stay here again gas station stayed one night clean rooms waffles
Selected filters
Reviewed 7 August 2022

When booking we were excited to see “ pet-friendly.” As the site gives limited information, prior to booking, I called the hotel to ask what pet friendly entailed (no pun intended). I was told my dog was welcome and the cost for keeping him there. So we booked a stay for a short vacation. Upon arrival my spouse checked in and signed any paperwork. Later in our stay I am stopped by the front desk and told that if we leave the property our dog must go with us. So….if you plan on pet friendly, which you designate on the door of your room and the front desk is aware, you can’t visit anywhere as a tourist in Kennebunkport, Kennebunk etc. unless they allow dogs. The reasoning stated to me by the front desk was it might be unsafe for the staff to enter my room while I’m out, but I can leave my dog unattended in the room while I’m on the property. A bit contradictory in any case, but a rule is a rule, right? :/ This was also not explained when we checked in. Only after we were into out stay was this mentioned. This would have been VERY helpful to know prior to booking. There is more to the story but let’s say the front desk could be much more professional. We were so disappointed as overall the stay was nice. The overnight lady Jess was sweet as pie and the same for the breakfast lady. Our cleaner was very sweet as well. Just the front desk was not clear and a bit hostile. We definitely will not come back.

Date of stay: August 2022
Trip type: Travelled with family
Bruce Edgerly, Guest Services / Front Office at Hampton Inn Kennebunk Kennebunkport, responded to this reviewResponded 9 August 2022

Thank you for your feedback. We know that you have many choices when visiting the Kennebunk- Kennebunkport area and are so appreciative you chose to stay with us. I wanted to reiterate that dogs and cats are welcome but due to other guest expectations of a noisy pet we do ask that no pets are left in the room alone. Also the fact that we have allowed pets since April 2022 and more that 3 times when pets were left it the room alone the pet has caused significant damage to the room; we can not allow pets to be left alone in the room. There are doggy daycares that you are welcome to use in the area and the front desk would be happy to suggest some local places if anyone wanted to experience the area without their pets.
Your comments have been shared with the appropriate department, our management team. We do hope that you will give us another chance to welcome you in the future.

Reviewed 4 August 2022

The staff at this Hampton Inn was top notch! So friendly and helpful! The breakfast was amazing every morning. They had the best group of ladies playing music and singing and whipping up scrambled eggs, fresh waffle batter, fruit and so forth. Make sure to say hi to Sarge if you visit, she brought a cart of fresh scones around and it was a special touch. They really created a wonderful wake up experience each morning before heading off to the adventures in Maine. This hotel also offered fruit infused water each day and coffee at all times of the day. They gave great suggestions of places to go. We were looking for a hotel that was centrally located to the top 10 beaches in Maine, and staying here definitely worked out well. We were able to got to 6 different beaches during our stay. We even had time to swim in their pool which was lovely. Everything was clean and well maintained. I felt very special staying here and would certainly recommend!

Date of stay: July 2022
Bruce Edgerly, Guest Services / Front Office at Hampton Inn Kennebunk Kennebunkport, responded to this reviewResponded 5 August 2022

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review! We are pleased to know that the staff here at the Hampton Inn Kennebunk/Kennebunkport went above and beyond to make your stay memorable. We truly appreciate your feedback and will share your comments with the staff. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 1 August 2022

I was travelling with a buddy of mine and reserved a room with 2 queen beds weeks in advanced in order to ensure one would be available. After a long days drive, the hotel clerk informed me that the room we were staying in had a king bed and a sofa bed. When I showed her my e-mail confirmation showing the 2 queens, the only explanation I got was that these mixups happen sometime and the 2 queen rooms were all booked but that, " there ARE 2 beds." I was furious but it was late and I just wanted to get to sleep. So we paid for a room in advanced and one of us ended up having to sleep on a couch.

I do want to say, on a very positive note, that the breakfast staff was amazing. They were very kind and attentive and really made me smile just by being very cheery and attentive. Those ladies were wonderful and there was a wide selection of foods.

I just wish the room situation didn't leave such a sour taste in my mouth...

Date of stay: July 2022
Hampton Inn, Guest Services / Front Office at Hampton Inn Kennebunk Kennebunkport, responded to this reviewResponded 2 August 2022

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your stay with us. We truly appreciate your

Reviewed 1 August 2022

Hey... this is a clean Hampton Inn with standard breakfast....but what sets this one apart are the ladies behind the front desk. I've been traveling for over 40 years and would have to say that they were the cheeriest, most kind individuals I had ever run across at a hotel front desk! Well done, ladies!

Date of stay: July 2022
Hampton Inn, Guest Services / Front Office at Hampton Inn Kennebunk Kennebunkport, responded to this reviewResponded 1 August 2022

Thank you for your feedback! We know that you have many choices when visiting the Kennebunk
Kennebunkport area and are so appreciative you chose to stay with us. We look forward to
welcoming you again soon.

Reviewed 22 July 2022

The hotel is very clean. The rooms were clean and spacious with high ceilings and the beds were comfortable. We did not spend any time in the pool. It is not big but looked clean. The breakfast was average. They had sausage and eggs and some pastries that tasted ok but not great.

Date of stay: July 2022
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Hampton Inn, Guest Services / Front Office at Hampton Inn Kennebunk Kennebunkport, responded to this reviewResponded 25 July 2022