All reviewsblueberry muffinsblueberry patchroom pricedowneast maineeach morningfit the billgreat place to stayowners were friendlycozy roomwould definitely stay here againthe cottagescampobello islandofficemarlajaspercoastcanada
Reviewed 23 October 2017

My husband and I stayed here for 3 nights in September 2017. We loved how quiet and clean the cabin was. The owner's were great! They were helpful with helping us plan our day trips. The location was very convenient for all the things we were wanting to do. I would definitely stay here again, and for longer!

Reviewed 4 October 2017

This is just the cutest little hotel. The rooms are clean and full of blue. Bathrooms are small, which is why I left my pj's hanging on the door. The proprietor is extremely friendly and gracious. Turned on the lights and left the key under the door after calling us when we were late arriving. A great find and close to the border. Not really handicapped accessible unless you can easily get a wheelchair up a few steps to your door.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 September 2017

Very clean, comfortable, quiet and cutely decorated. We had a roomy cottage with a couch and table. The bathroom was small and did not have a tub which we didn't really care about. The owners were friendly and hepful and recommended a good nearby restaurant. Room price included very good muffins, , coffee and yogurt for a breakfast snack. This reminded me of the cottages my aunt owned when I was a child. It was not in a very scenic setting, but there was a pool and plenty of yard for kids to play. It could have used an additional lamp on the table. It was a great stay and fairly reasonable. Would definitely stay again if we were in that area.

Reviewed 22 September 2017

Pictures don't lie awesome place clean run by a wonderful lady. Will definitely stay again when in area. Room 8 has recliner couch which my husband loved. Place feels like staying a friends house not a hotel. Give her a call to see if she has room. We did that and it worked. Quilts and custom sheets. Not those scratchy white ones...loved it

Reviewed 21 September 2017

Love this motel- it is very convenient being located on route 1 in Jonesboro, is very clean, has great beds, modest price and great staff. I stay here whenever I can when on my way up to Canada. I give it a total 10/10 A+

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business