“Pretty good food”

Cuisines: Sushi, Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 13 July 2018 via mobile

We have been here more than a few times and each time we have been pleased with the food. The food tastes great, service was fast and we got exactly what we ordered.

Date of visit: July 2018
1  Thank DedaHallzy

Reviewed 9 July 2018

The main attraction to this restaurant is its lovely river view. All the the food looks and tastes the same. The only reason they succeed is because there is a dearth of Asian restaurants in this area. The sushi from our local grocery store is just as good as what they offer.

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed 15 June 2018 via mobile

After a hiatus of a few years because of a previous disappointing experience, we tried Cafe de Bangkok again. From less than adequate service to stale, unappetizing food, this meal was disappointing to say the least. Fortunately there is another Thai restaurant in the area with friendly staff, a nice atmosphere and fresh, delicious Thai food.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 15 June 2018 via mobile

Stopped in for the Panang Curry as described on the website as “sweeter and milder” than other curry. Dish did not fit the description. There was nothing mild about it. It was so hot that it wasn’t enjoyable. All the waitress did was look at the menu and show me that it had two peppers next to the dish so that made it a “medium “ heat. I don’t agree. This restaurant has gone way down in our estimation and we won’t recommend it or come back. We asked for water and she brought one glass. Service was slow, inefficient and the meal quality was not as it used to be.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 10 February 2018

I have to say this restaurant was a surprise for me. My friend and I were out driving and got hungry! I know that's a big surprise. We decided last minute to eat here and what a pleasant surprise. The staff was helpful, the place was clean and neat. The food was excellent. All of that and a view of the river that was mesmerizing. I would urge anyone near by to treat themselves to this place and bon apetite!!

Date of visit: July 2017
1  Thank totalbroncofan

Been to Cafe de Bangkok? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK