“Nice place!”

Cuisines: Sushi, Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 3 February 2018

We had lunch here and the food was very good! All was fresh and was as pretty to look at and tasted great!

1  Thank jillkelly777

Reviewed 22 January 2018

This is one of my favorite Thai restaurants, and Thai is my favorite restaurant. I enjoy the variety of the menu and have never been disappointed.

1  Thank jmmccas
Reviewed 13 January 2018 via mobile

It was my first visit and I enjoyed it very much. My daughter and I wanted to try it out. She had the Thai tea drink. She loved it. I tried the appetizer that samples numerous items. It was very well presented and tasted good. We both had a nice entree. Staff was courteous. I absolutely loved the fish tank.

1  Thank Tammy C
Reviewed 7 December 2017

Service was fast, but the food was so-so. I should have asked for a higher spice level with my Pad Himmapan. The soup was nearly raw vegetables in a bland broth. Soup and entree would both have benefited from another minute or two of cooking. The peanut dressing on the tiny salad was tasty. Everything seemed to have a light patina of grease. I will give them another try and hope for better.

Reviewed 22 October 2017

We both enjoyed our dinner. The appetizers were excellent and came promptly and hot. Try the duck roll. Out entrees were both very tasty, nicely cooked with crisp, fresh vegetables. The choice for brown rice with the meal was well appreciated. Although this was our first visit, it will not be the last.

1  Thank momoboys_12

Been to Cafe de Bangkok? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK