“Yummo Crepes”
Review of Cafe Crepe

Cafe Crepe
Ranked #1 of 1 Dessert in Greenville
Reviewed 8 September 2017

We had a Neopolitan with strawberries, chocolate and sweet cream that was to die for. The cinnamon and sugar was a favorite and the brie was amazing. Worth the stop at this shop!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 22 August 2017 via mobile

This is a must if you visit Greenville, Maine! My partner and I had different crepes and shared. Both were so delicious that we ordered another one for dessert to share! These were the best crepes I've ever had! The owner is originally from France and she was very friendly.

Reviewed 17 August 2017

My wife and I had lunch there yesterday. The crepes were delicious. She had the club crepe with spicy mayo and I had the ham & cheese. We split a chocolate, coconut, & almond crepe for desert. The service was prompt and the owner, who is French, was very friendly. The prices are reasonable.

We definitely recommend that you try this little food truck. You will not be disappointed!

Reviewed 11 August 2017 via mobile

All kind of yummy crepes! I tried the veggie and was very pleased with the size and quality of the serving! The hostess/chef is very professional and the setting is so picturesque, right on Moosehead Lake.

Reviewed 10 August 2017

Never open when you want it to be but when the stars align and they are serving this little crepe stand creates some mighty fine eats. The lemon drop being my fav!