“To go”

China Gray
Ranked #13 of 19 Restaurants in Gray
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 21 March 2017 via mobile

I usually go there for to go food, and occasional sit down , the food is very good and the staff are very friendly. Price is just a tad high.

Date of visit: March 2017
1  Thank Guide601691

Reviewed 13 February 2017

Went there for dinner and ordered 3 dishes ala carte (not the combo, but came with rice) to celebrate Chinese New Year. The portion for each dish was huge. I especially like the Kung Pao shrimp. The chef used jumbo size shrimp and there were more than enough for 2 persons; unlike some restaurants that give you a meager few. The taste is quite adequate for a small town Chinese restaurant. I will go back again to try the combo.

Date of visit: January 2017
2  Thank asiantraveller101
Reviewed 4 September 2016 via mobile

I had a dinner combo of lo mein, rice and an egg roll. The lo mein was not good, it really seemed old. The rice was dry but the egg roll was tasty. This is a restaurant that normally serves a nice meal but lately seems to be going down hill. I hope they are just having a bad month but for now I am going to take a break from China Gray.

Date of visit: September 2016
1  Thank NEnglandTraveler
Reviewed 27 July 2016

I ordered a chicken and broccoli platter with egg roll and white rice for take-out. I thought the chicken and broccoli was pretty good. Not the best I have ever had, but pretty good. I did not care for the egg roll that much, it had a slightly strange flavor and pink color that I was not into. The portions were HUGE, so I felt like the food was definitely worth the money.

Date of visit: July 2016
1  Thank Joe M
Reviewed 13 July 2016

Ordered by phone for the first time. Very expensive when picking up. Asked for small orders got large and paid for large.
Not the best looking place inside. Food was ehh. Heard bad things afterwards about this place. Not going back!

Date of visit: May 2016
1  Thank Johanna006

Been to China Gray? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK