“Family style restaurant famous for pies ”

Cole Farms Restaurant & Pub
Ranked #2 of 19 Restaurants in Gray
Price range: US$ 0 - US$ 15
Cuisines: American, Deli, Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Family Restaurant with home cooked meals that are made fresh daily. Our family comes from a long line of cooks that are dedicated to using the best ingredients and serving delicious, wholesome meals. Cole Farms Restaurant has a comfortable dining room with plenty of seating for the entire family. We offer private rooms for banquets, showers, business meetings & corporate functions. The pub at Cole Farms is a great place to meet and hang with the local community. The bar is near the dining room with great cocktails and we also serve from the menu.
Reviewed 7 August 2017 via mobile

We visited this restaurant as we were going to Maine wildlife park. It's right along the way. There is plenty of parking. We were seated right away. We got local beer which was really refreshing. We had salmon with pilaf and green beans. We also had the chicken breast with the same sides. We ended with a custard pie which was wonderful.

Reviewed 5 August 2017 via mobile

After visiting Maine Wildlife Park in Gray. I searched high iPhone for a restaurant near interstate 95 and Cole Farms restaurant came up in the search. My grandson is 20 months old and not able to sit for long so we were happy to find that the service was quick cheery and child friendly. We were extremely happy with the food as well and the prices were way below most restaurants in New England. We started with the onion rings nice portion is super yummy. We both had the specials. I had the chicken Parm huge portion for $7.99. My daughter ordered the prime rib $9.99 for a 12 ounce prime rib, baked potato and salad. Also had two desserts the cheesecake and the strawberry shortcake on a warm biscuits both for about 3.99 each! Most restaurants charge seven dollars for a dessert these days.

Reviewed 6 July 2017

Cole farms is a run of the mill family restaurant that has a consistent clientele and a generational following. Average folks are going to get average fare. You are going to get your calories and won't leave hungry. Being well over 65 I didn't feel like I was out of my age group. More old big Fords than Volvos in the parking lot.

Reviewed 2 July 2017 via mobile

Good food, good service,large local place well worth visiting if you're going to the Maine Game Preserve

Reviewed 11 June 2017

this was the 2nd try at Cole Farms...their classic turkey sandwich was dry, very dry, gravy was congeled so my husband couldn't even use it. it was placed on 3, yes 3 pcs of bread...didn't eat it...I had clams, well, they were not ipswich clams which are the best but they were just ok.
our server was a doll, but the place needs a good scrubbing esp with all the people they serve...