“Delicious food, tasty brew, cozy atmosphere and excellent waitresses.”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Sebago Brewing Co

Sebago Brewing Co
Ranked #3 of 22 Restaurants in Gorham
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Bar Scene, Child-friendly
Coventry, Rhode Island
“Delicious food, tasty brew, cozy atmosphere and excellent waitresses.”
Reviewed 5 January 2010

My family of 15 had dinner here on two evenings during our New Years 2010 stay in Gorham.
The menu is extensive and the food is excellent, portions are generous, the sweet potato fries are a must try!!!
Waitresses Laura & Crystal expertly served our large hungry crowd with a smile and accurate information about the menu.
My father and husband raved about the Bourbon Beer and souvenir T-shirts were a must.
We look forward to our next visit to Sebago Brewing Co.

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Durham, NC
“Excellent Beer”
Reviewed 19 August 2009

This is one of the best places to eat and drink in Gorham. Granted, there are not many restaurants in this town of 14,141. It is traditional pub grub, but what sets it apart is its own beer. The beer is brewed just down the road, and is really good. Don’t laugh, but we tried their blueberry beer. Maine is known for its excellent blueberries, and their sweetness gave the Sebago Brewing beer a very interesting taste. It’s so good, we would have it again. Our service was quick, and the food was good. The seafood was fresh – which is no surprise with the huge fishing industry in Maine. We were staying at the PineCrest Bed and Breakfast Inn thus it was an easy walk to and from the brewpub.

Asheville, North Carolina
“My second time here. I grew up in town and have met family members here on rare trips back. Good pub fare and...”
Reviewed 8 June 2009

My second time here. I grew up in town and have met family members here on rare trips back. Good pub fare and Maine-oriented entrees including baked stuff haddock and lobster quesadillas. The shrimp and crab meat stuffing was excellent. Next time I would order the hollandaise sauce on the side for a less-rich dinner. Service was excellent and the local beer very good. If I lived closer I'd be here often.

Been to Sebago Brewing Co? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK