“My second time here. I grew up in town and have met family members here on rare trips back. Good pub fare and...” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Sebago Brewing Co

Sebago Brewing Co
Ranked #3 of 22 Restaurants in Gorham
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Bar Scene, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Asheville, North Carolina
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 June 2009

My second time here. I grew up in town and have met family members here on rare trips back. Good pub fare and Maine-oriented entrees including baked stuff haddock and lobster quesadillas. The shrimp and crab meat stuffing was excellent. Next time I would order the hollandaise sauce on the side for a less-rich dinner. Service was excellent and the local beer very good. If I lived closer I'd be here often.

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Been to Sebago Brewing Co? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK