“#1 CHOICE !”

Super 8 Freeport Brunswick Area
Ranked #6 of 11 Hotels in Freeport
Reviewed 13 December 2011

I greatly enjoyed my stay at the Super 8 in Freeport! I was greeted with very friendly smiles & ' hello's ' as soon as i walked in the door. The lady behind the desk had answers for all of my questions and even suggested some nice places to sit down and have dinner with my family. The rooms were good size and also very clean! Breakfast in the morning was great with all fresh food and coffee set out. A nice gentelmen checked me out in the morning and asked how our stay was, I repsonded with "not one complaint". You will definatly be seeing us again soon!

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank Courtney K
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 8 December 2011

Stay at SUPER 8 on weekend sat/ sun i loved the buildings remind me of holiday homes in UK.
Open the door ! Could improved in DECO !well i am I BRITISH , Had great 2days sleep bed was nice,The STAFFS are very helpful ,Thank you would stay again when i come for business in FREEPORT ! Worth the money ! I

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled on business
2  Thank ABC485
Reviewed 17 October 2011

Wasn't bad. Clean but very small. Quiet even thought the highway is right outside the door. We used a coupon and had no trouble getting a room as a walk-in. The continental breakfast was fine.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank eastcoasttraveller32
Reviewed 14 October 2011

I can only share my experience trying to make a reservation. I called to ask the price for 2 beds/2 people for week-end of 11-4 - 11-5. I asked best price and was quoted $99.00, seemed high so I asked if I could get AAA or senior discount was told that was already included in $99.00, seemed strange because she hadn't asked me if I had AAA. and my voice if not that of a senior ... but ok. Meanwhile my husband who is retired and has nothing else to do with his time is on the computer and yells to me the price is $49.00 a night that week-end. Sure he was wrong i called to ask the motel and yes online that is the price and she will honor it over the phone. Now I am not complaining about saving $50.00 a night but come on is this really how you run a business?????

Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank corr1981
Reviewed 10 October 2011

This super is getting very tired and needs up keep from the outside it looks ok the rooms are good sized but in need of updating.Ok for a one night stop,pet friendly,good WiFi good location but needs some TLC front dest very helpfull

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled with family