“lunch ala Turkey”

Cuisines: Turkish
Good for: Child-friendly, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 26 August 2018

My wife and I stopped for lunch here during our two-day visit to Freeport.. The cuisine offered by this restaurant was advertised as from Turkey. My meal consisted of Salmon with grilled veggies on skewers, and side salad. - nicely done. My wife, who consumes a lot of salads, had a Greek salad, which she enjoyed a great deal. This was an enjoyable stop in our busy day in Freeport.

Reviewed 8 August 2018

delicious food, great wait staff, pretty place -- we would have come back here if we had another day. Strongly recommend for lunch or dinner, for a date or with family.

Reviewed 6 August 2018 via mobile

While everyone else is waiting over a hour for a seat at one of the touristy restaurants on route 1, sneak down to this gem and grab a great meal. I had the lamb chops, and they were super. They looked over cooked, but were very tender and flavorful. The veggies were seasoned perfectly. My husband had gyro, which was tender and well seasoned (perhaps a little salty, and did not come with the side of yogurt). For dessert I had the rice pudding, which I certainly did not need because the meal was so large but ate anyway. It was cold (I prefer warm) but have a nice cinnamon and whipped cream topping. Server was attentive. It was warm inside, but we ate out on the covered porch which was pleasant. Delicious food with no wait, would definitely go there again

Reviewed 27 July 2018

Walking and shopping in Freeport makes you hungry! Just off the main road, we parked across the street in a small lot and walked upstairs to the restaurant. We were lucky to get a parking spot! Since the rain had stopped we sat outside overlooking the shoppers and traffic. Our server brought waters and menus so we took our time looking things over. After a few minutes we had made our decisions and placed our order. It wasn't long and we were served. The restaurant was getting busier as it was just past noon. Plenty of outdoor seating, bar seating and dining area as well. One of us had the Mediterranean salad, the other a white bean salad. Both were very good and satisfied our appetites and, we were happy to have done something different!

Reviewed 26 July 2018 via mobile

We found this place through a Groupon and are glad we did. The sampler appetizer was really good and surprised me because I didn't expect to enjoy the white bean our carrot salads which ended up being wonderful. The moussaka was also very good and large enough that the two of us couldn't finish.