Econo Lodge Freeport
Hampton Inn Freeport/Brunswick(Freeport)(Great Value!)
Hampton.com
US$ 109
US$ 102
US$ 213
GardenInn.com
US$ 119
HIExpress.com
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 132/night.

US$ 271
US$ 206
Casco Bay Inn(Freeport)(Great Value!)
US$ 147
Harraseeket Inn(Freeport)
US$ 283
Candlebay Inn(Freeport)
US$ 173
Hotwire.com
All reviewsroom was cleanbagelsstay there againrefrigerator and microwavefree breakfasteasy accesswaffle makergreat place to staydowntown freeportfresh fruitll beanshoppingrepaircouponlodgingoutletsroute
Reviewed 4 November 2017

During our recent several day power outage, we needed a shower, charging spot, and break from the dark. The Econo Lodge was the only place near by that would take a pet. The lady a the evening desk was very nice, but our room was shabby and dirty. My sheets didn't look clean so I asked for another set. As soon as another person was on site they were delivered. This is a last resort spot for sure. This motel is badly in need of remodeling and thorough cleaning.

Room Tip: Check the cleanliness before checking in.
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
EconoLodgeFreeportGM, Manager at Econo Lodge Freeport, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Dear guest,

viral P
econo lodge

Reviewed 31 October 2017

If you believe you get what you pay for, then stay here only if you're passing through Freeport and want a cheap hotel. Even then, I'd say don't stay here. The problem for us is not only was the hotel badly in need of renovations -- the carpet was torn, the metal was peeling off the bathroom mirror, wallpaper on the walls was old and yellowing, the bed was uncomfortable -- but we paid $160 for 1 night. I've seen this same hotel go for $60/night when it's not a "sold out" weekend. Best advice is to just avoid.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 October 2017

I wasn't too confident when I booked the room, because some of the reviews were so negative. I don't know what to say about that, maybe some people expect too much for the price range, maybe some rooms aren't as nice, maybe some employees aren't the best, but that was not my experience. Our room décor, including carpet was dated but everything for the most part was clean and in good repair and we had two nice chairs and a table to sit at when we weren't sleeping. The beds were firm and the linens clean and pretty good quality. The bath linens were fine. The bathtub was a little stained and the floor could have been a little cleaner in the corners, but nothing was terrible. Every employee I encountered was extremely nice and very helpful, especially the gentleman that checked me in on the evening I arrived. He told me that if the internet was not working to my expectations to call him and he would ensure it was promptly remedied (it worked fine and was easy to connect to!) Our room was quiet, there may not have been anyone above us, I don't know but unless we went outside we couldn't tell that anyone else was there!
I read a complaint about the breakfast, but it was fine. They provided two kinds of cold cereal, packets of hot cereal, fresh fruit, the usual breads, bagels, and muffins, as well as make your own Belgium waffles. There was only one waffle maker but it produced great waffes! The juices were poor quality, watered down apple and orange but the coffee was really decent and it was well stocked. Much better than I anticipated.
I think for the cost it was terrific and much better than some more costly places we have stayed. We liked it enough to book a second night. If you want sleek and modern this is not your place but you aren't going to find that in this price range. If you want a complete, great breakfast take the money you saved on your accommodation and go to a real restaurant. I would definitely stay again and recommend it to anyone looking for a decent place to stay for a very reasonable price.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 20 October 2017

the place was quant.it only has one person at desk about 50 rooms. if you stay down stairs you hear everthing..VERY LOAD. I though being at the end in 130 would be quiet.
NO THE brewery next door putting a roof on. the breakfast was waffle and cold cereal.
small but good . the location was great. just of 295 and Freeport shoping great. the food was good.the MATTRES was great the best ever. if you want easy /cheep/close/fast/and
clean stay. but if you want quiet go somewhere else.

Room Tip: not down stairs if you want to sleep
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 20 October 2017 via mobile

Although some pictures did gross me out in reviews,most people said it was clean and gave it 4 stars. We'll, it's not worth 4 stars. It is dirty, the beds are hard as a rock, the room had a musty smell, there were two flies in the room and I didn't want to shower in that bathroom. It had a ring around the tub- I think it was from being really old and not cleaned well thru the years. The shower head and corners of the floor were moldy. The worst part, I witnessed the woman at the front desk be extremely rude to two people in front of me in line, and she never greeted me or say thank you. This hotel IS the perfect location. That is why I gave it a 2.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family