Econo Lodge Freeport
Hampton Inn Freeport/Brunswick(Freeport)(Great Value!)
US$ 230
US$ 201
US$ 192
Priceline
US$ 217
Casco Bay Inn(Freeport)(Great Value!)
US$ 147
Harraseeket Inn(Freeport)
US$ 283
Priceline
All reviewsroom was cleanbagelsstay there againrefrigerator and microwavefree breakfasteasy accesswaffle makergreat place to staydowntown freeportfresh fruitll beanshoppingrepaircouponlodgingoutletsroute
Reviewed 20 October 2017 via mobile

Although some pictures did gross me out in reviews,most people said it was clean and gave it 4 stars. We'll, it's not worth 4 stars. It is dirty, the beds are hard as a rock, the room had a musty smell, there were two flies in the room and I didn't want to shower in that bathroom. It had a ring around the tub- I think it was from being really old and not cleaned well thru the years. The shower head and corners of the floor were moldy. The worst part, I witnessed the woman at the front desk be extremely rude to two people in front of me in line, and she never greeted me or say thank you. This hotel IS the perfect location. That is why I gave it a 2.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 September 2017

We came during September season. I think we paid too much. Room was clean but not nice. Walls were thin. Common ice maker was moldy. Breakfast was fine. Location was the best aspect - short drive to Freeport shopping area. If I were visiting again, I'd either risk a lower priced motel or spend more to stay in a nicer place.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 13 September 2017

We had been here years ago and thought it wasn't as bad as some recent reviews said so we thought we'd give it a chance - but we were wrong! It has obviously been let go downhill. It was awful. We were here 2 nights so we tried our best to stay positive but on the morning of checkout we couldn't stay another minute! There were bugs...yes there were. In the bathroom, in the beds, I was itching for days. We first checked into a room that had obviously not been cleaned so we went back and complained and were given another room, it wasn't much better. There were blood stains on the sheets, I thought of taking pictures but couldn't stomach it. Its supposed to be non smoking but there was definitely a smoke smell in the room. The bathroom has never been cleaned with a strong cleanser, the tub is black. Even the mirrors were streaked no one even thought to give them a wipe. The front desk staff grunted when we said good morning. The breakfast was the worst I've seen, bare bones and when I asked where the milk was because I couldn't see it the staff member got up, found the pitcher and slammed it on the table. Not even one polite word. I will not be back, ever.

Room Tip: Do not go here
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 September 2017 via mobile

Spent the weekend with friends in Freeport at this hotel it was dirty old and the bathroom has mould around the bathtub. The shower curtain rail is broken and coming out of the wall the television is old and the air conditioning unit does not work adequately. Pay more and go to the super eight or any other place for that matter. The only good thing about this hotel is that it's close to Freeport's main area.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 3 September 2017

I choose the hotel for location and easy access to Freeport shops, restaurants, take-out, etc. It was quiet (even though quite full), comfortable, with a helpful and friendly staff. I would certainly stay there again.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
EconoLodgeFreeportGM, Manager at Econo Lodge Freeport, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Dear guest,