We just returned from a night,s stay in one of the townhouse rooms with our family. The room,s were dated and overcrowded with large outdated furniture, the mattress was so old and out of shape my back still hurts, and the smell in the rooms was funky. The pull out sofa was not fit for anyone to sleep on,thank goodness we brought a blow up mattress. Nothing at the Breakfast buffet was children oriented. The staff was very friendly, and I will say staying at the town house with the kid,s was very relaxing having the outdoor play area to yourself. The kid,s had a lot of fun in the pool .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Inn in Freeport,Maine ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Harraseeket Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Harraseeket Hotel Freeport
- Harraseeket Inn Freeport, Maine