All reviews renovated room keurig machine mini fridge stay there again walmart tv
Reviewed 2 October 2016 via mobile

Nice little "retro" motel in town. Rooms are small and old but clean and neat. Check in and out was hassel free.

Our king bed had a very hard mattress and all 3 pillows were super thick and very firm. Way too thick for our comfort.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 27 September 2016

I have stayed here before and it was not a disaster this time but a few things need attention. 1. We got a room that clearly needs to be renovated 2. The shower curtain and bathroom wall needed to be cleaned 3. First night we did not get our coffee stuff had to ask for a pillow and towels were at a bare minimum. No trash can in room it was outside down the walkway. MY POINT WE SHOULD NOT HAVE TO ASK FOR BASIC AMENITIES OR SERVICE. Also I will comment on the office this place owns a sister motel up the road the office opens at like 8 am and closes at 7 pm and staff apparently bounce back and forth hence office closed. FOR A JOINT THIS SIZE THEY NEED TO BE OPEN OR SOMEONE ON CALL IF THERE IS AN ISSUE!!!! As some guest me included does not get in until late 8-9pm. This is not an pricey motel and they indicated they had staff issues recently on top of being heavily booked. I hope the owner or manager will not let the place fall apart as it certainly has to much going for it.

Room Tip: Ask for a remodeled room
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 September 2016

We arrived wet and cold from a day of motor biking in the rain but unfortunately our room had no heat. Apparently the owners had not had it turned on for the season. An extra blanket was offered but we needed to get warm and dry. We couldn't have a warm shower until the evening as the towels were still being laundered. The coffee and mugs for the Keurig had not been supplied (I went to the office to get them). After reading previous reviews, we must have been in one of the rooms not yet renovated as it surely needed to be. The pillows were rock hard. On a positive note, the service was friendly and the continental breakfast was good.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 September 2016 via mobile

Stayed one night while visiting family.
Newly renovated room.
Very nice. Clean. Quiet.
A real bargain.
Continental breakfast but not until 8 am so we picked up some Danish and muffins the night before since we were leaving at 7 am.
Definitely recommend this motel.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
colonial m, Public Relations Manager at Colonial Valley Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 19 September 2016

Thank you so much for review. We strive to make each guest's stay with us comfortable and enjoyable. We look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 29 August 2016

I stayed here for four (4) months as I was working in the area and live over 250 miles away in NH. I found the entire staff very friendly and helpful and the housekeeping was great. Even though this is on a busy road I found my room to be very quiet at night which was a blessing as I was going to bed around 7:30pm and getting up at 4:00am. The kitchenette made life easier.

A variety of restaurants are fairly abundant. I do recommend GrantLees Tavern & Grill great barbecue!!!

Room Tip: Very friendly staff, quiet and convenient!!!! Will most definitely stay here again!!!!
  • Stayed: March 2016, travelled on business

Thank you so much for your review. We strive to make each guest's stay comfortable and enjoyable. We look forward to your next stay.