US$ 303
ComfortInn
US$ 181
US$ 144
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 176/night.

The Sanctuary B&B(Ellsworth)(Great Value!)
US$ 152
  • Restaurant
Primavera Inn(Ellsworth)
US$ 138
US$ 126
Twin Hills Cottages of Acadia(Ellsworth)(Great Value!)
US$ 133
US$ 108
  • Free Internet
US$ 126
Hotwire.com
US$ 133
US$ 129
Travelocity
All reviewsheated poolbar harborellsworth areagreat place to stayupgradesfrig
Reviewed 6 October 2017

If you are looking for moderately priced lodging in the Ellsworth area, then the Colonial Inn is definitely worth looking into. It's not new, nor is it fancy, but it is clean, comfortable, and the staff is very friendly. It's priced considerably less than the chain motels, so if you adjust your expectations and see it as an older, somewhat worn but comfortable place, then you will not be disappointed. Check it out.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 August 2017 via mobile

My family and I have had to do an extended stay while purchasing a new house and it has been a pleasure staying at the updated Colonial Inn! The staff has been amazing and has become like family to us! The new owner has made many positive changes on the property! Im grateful they have been able to accommodate us for the whole month of August at a really exceptional rate!!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 August 2017 via mobile

My family and I have been staying here for over a month. The staff is friendly and helpful if I need anything I just ask. Our room is very comfortable and spacious. I honestly love it here. The bbq picnic area behind the annex is a great area for our family to relax and enjoy the summer nights. We have eaten at the Thai Restaurant on many occasions the food is delicious!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 August 2017

The room was dated smelled musty and like smoke. I reserved a kitchenette and it came without any pots or pans to cook with. The back of the cupboard door said to ask for a kitchenette kit which they did not have any available. The room was dirty, multiple used combs, pens and food under the couch cushions. Teething ring behind the bed. The front desk said they were sorry for the unclean room, but did not have anyone to clean it. They did offer me a full refund if I wished to leave and find a different hotel. I did receive a full refund and found a different hotel. I will not be returning in the future.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank RBplus3
Reviewed 1 August 2017

Surprisingly nice for an independent hotel. The rooms were spacious and clean. The staff members were very friendly. Parking available directly in front of our room. We did not check the pool out but on the web it mentioned the pool is heated. Lots of restaurants nearby. Easy in and out traffic.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family