All reviews heated pool bar harbor ellsworth area great place to stay upgrades frig
Reviewed 22 August 2017 via mobile

My family and I have had to do an extended stay while purchasing a new house and it has been a pleasure staying at the updated Colonial Inn! The staff has been amazing and has become like family to us! The new owner has made many positive changes on the property! Im grateful they have been able to accommodate us for the whole month of August at a really exceptional rate!!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 August 2017 via mobile

My family and I have been staying here for over a month. The staff is friendly and helpful if I need anything I just ask. Our room is very comfortable and spacious. I honestly love it here. The bbq picnic area behind the annex is a great area for our family to relax and enjoy the summer nights. We have eaten at the Thai Restaurant on many occasions the food is delicious!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 August 2017

The room was dated smelled musty and like smoke. I reserved a kitchenette and it came without any pots or pans to cook with. The back of the cupboard door said to ask for a kitchenette kit which they did not have any available. The room was dirty, multiple used combs, pens and food under the couch cushions. Teething ring behind the bed. The front desk said they were sorry for the unclean room, but did not have anyone to clean it. They did offer me a full refund if I wished to leave and find a different hotel. I did receive a full refund and found a different hotel. I will not be returning in the future.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank RBplus3
Reviewed 1 August 2017

Surprisingly nice for an independent hotel. The rooms were spacious and clean. The staff members were very friendly. Parking available directly in front of our room. We did not check the pool out but on the web it mentioned the pool is heated. Lots of restaurants nearby. Easy in and out traffic.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank SuzieT1947
Reviewed 22 July 2017

The hotel and the room are ok. My only big complaints are that the pool is not heated (it is freezing) and there are no hot tubs, contrary to the pictures on the web site that we booked on. The front desk clerks were very helpful and gave good recommendations for area restaurants.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family