US$ 303
US$ 217
ComfortInn
Colonial Inn(Ellsworth)
US$ 129
The Sanctuary B&B(Ellsworth)(Great Value!)
US$ 173
  • Restaurant
Primavera Inn(Ellsworth)
US$ 127
US$ 119
Twin Hills Cottages of Acadia(Ellsworth)(Great Value!)
US$ 133
US$ 108
  • Free Internet
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 18 October 2016

I often opt of the "small time" motels verses the large chains. I paid $88 to rent a room here for one night on my way home...after a long day of travel, I checked in, unpacked, went to find some food....upon return to my room and looking forward to a shower and bed....I discovered that there was no hot water. I went to the office to find it closed. I gave up, went to bed... The next morning I returned to the office, still nobody around so I called the emergency number on the door. The lady was rude when she answered, saying "she wasn't working that day", I explained my water situation, and she simply said..."oh yeah, we are having problems with the water heater in that unit, ill send some one over with a key to another room so you can shower", and she then promptly hung up. I waited nearly two hours for a key for another room, during that time spent some time outside of the room and observed someone in the back parking lot smoking what appeared to be a crack pipe. It also, appeared that there is a person living in their vehicle in the back parking lot. The rooms are gross, far from clean, carpets stained, spider webs & bugs, and not to mention I misplaced my key when out to eat the night before and was able to use a credit card to open the door very easily....

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 13 October 2016 via mobile

This motel offered a value stay and was clean. You have to drive 18 miles to Bar Harbor though. The first night the room was hot cause of heater malfunction and the AC did not work. We told the office and was better the next night. Food was good at their restaurant and priced at the going rates in the area. Prefer to stay closer to Bar Harbor next time.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 October 2016

Our hotel recommended another restaurant but we decided to try Jasper's since we had a very good meal there several years ago. Jasper's was very clean but you can tell it is an old restaurant and could use some sprucing up. BUT, the fresh fish was excellent. Both of us had the broiled haddock and it was very good - tasted fresh and flaked nicely. Would not recommend the broccoli as a side - overcooked.

Room Tip: did not stay in this hotel just ate at the restaurant.
Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 October 2016 via mobile

Nice and comfortabel. Good value, a good price and quality . Good comfortabel rooms. Good housekeeping, every thing was very clean. Comfortabel beds. The restaurant has a good choice of food fish and also Meat. Something for every one. The staff are very friendly and helpfull.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 21 September 2016

As we entered the lobby for check-in, there was a waste basket in the center of the room catching water from a leaking ceiling. We had a reservation but did not stay due to the deplorable condition of the room. There were large stains on the carpet, ripped carpet, a terrible odor in the room, tattered bedding, and very few amenities in the room. in addition, people were fighting and threatening each other in the parking lot which made us feel unsafe. We cannot believe the Health Department would allow this establishment to remain in business.

Stayed: September 2016