Lowest prices for your stay
$273
Free cancellation until 09/07/22
Reserve now, pay at stay
$242
FindHotel
$220
Hotels.com$273
travelup.com$334
Priceline$322
All reviews vegan food plant based the river heaven on earth healing ceremony wellness nature soul bamboo yoga spa bali harmony mosquitoes classes privacy
Selected filters
Reviewed 8 April 2022

Loved returning to this little place of heaven in Bali. The garden and suites are excellent. Two styles, rooms with a plunge pool and rooms located by the river. At night the place is truly silent. Join in on the fire ceremony, which was fun. Wonderful staff and all plant-based food. I can't wait to return to this little slice of paradise!

Date of stay: February 2022
Management response:Responded 5 May 2022

Greetings and thank you Mr TGN for the very kind 5-star rating and words. Our team is delighted to receive 5-stars, which during these times means soo much to all of us. The team looks forward to welcoming you back :-).
Warmest regards and thank you again
Pak Aldo
Front Office Manager

Reviewed 9 November 2021 via mobile

There are so many magical things about Fivelements Retreat Bali: the well-put-together and kind team, the traditional Balinese ancient wisdoms passed down through direct lineage; nurturing harmony among spirit, human and nature; healthy and extremely delicious organic food; amazing Yoga mandala with yoga guru, organic
homemade bath products and many more.
From the stunning nature vibes surrounding the resort to the top-notch
services - Fivelements Bali is a place with great concept, philosophy and spectacular energy.

Date of stay: November 2021
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank mayamayai
Management response:Responded 5 May 2022

Greetings and thank you Mayamayai for the very kind 5-star rating and words. Our team is delighted to receive 5-stars, which during these times means soo much to all of us. The team looks forward to welcoming you back :-).
Warmest regards and thank you again

Reviewed 26 October 2021

An unpretentious place with understated luxury that turned out to be something I needed most. This place has its own energy that brought you embark on an inner journey. The staff are warm and friendly, caters you with everything you need without disturbing your privacy. All the building construction consists of nature and eco-friendly materials such as bamboo, wood, and stone. For me, each touch of these materials on my soles and hands created another healing sensation. When we arrived, we were given a welcome drink with afternoon canape that tasted soo good and refreshing. I also tried the complimentary Yoga Class the next morning, a class conducted by Ketut that had perfect twists and turns. Ketut made sure that the Yoga level she conducted matches our skills. Not to mention the vegan breakfast that made us feel full and energized. Believe me, no vegan food here tasted like it's vegan! I am not a vegan myself but I truly enjoy my meals there. Will I be back? Definitely! I enjoyed my stay so much. It was a 5-star retreat experience with good pricing.

Date of stay: October 2021
Management response:Responded 28 October 2021

Thank you very much Radenprisya for the wonderful comments and kind review. Our staff are thrilled with the feedback and is a great credit to the team.

Thank you again and we wish you a very happy festive season and a great 2021 and look forward to welcoming you back.

Warmest regards

Reviewed 21 September 2021 via mobile

Beautiful place to stay in Ubud areas @fivelementsretreats far from the city.
When you wakeup in the morning , you can hear sound of bird chipping , the flow of the ayung river and the air so clean .
The best way to rewards your self ❤️
The restaurant here so good, all the food is plant based . I really like it
The have the best spa treatment ( the view, the vibe )
And they have yoga studio , in the morning you can go to yoga class. Also they have gym, swimming pool too .

Date of stay: August 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Management response:Responded 28 October 2021

Thank you very much Elma for the wonderful comments and kind review. Our staff are thrilled with the feedback and is a great credit to the team. We trust it's okay to show the kind review to our team?

Warmest regards

Reviewed 12 February 2021 via mobile

Had an amazing staycation at Five elements retreat Bali. This is the best wellness hotel in Bali where you can have a very good quality time by yourself and your beloved ones. I was welcomed by Front Office Manager named Reinaldo, he is very talented and qualified to greet us. Thank you Five Elements! The service was excellent!

Date of stay: December 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Management response:Responded 15 February 2021

Greetings from Bali and we are deeply grateful for your wonderful and kind review. We are thrilled that you enjoyed your stay and the team can't wait to welcome you back. I have personally thanked Pak Reinaldo for his welcome and your kind comments.