All reviewsa wonderful stayjimcampohostsproperty
Reviewed 13 October 2015 via mobile

My husband and I thoroughly enjoyed our over night visit to this b&b. The room was clean and spacious. The view from our window was the lake with mist on the water in the morning. I had my coffee on the front porch, very nice! Jim took us on an hour pontoon boat ride and he also assisted us with maps to our next location. You can't go wrong with this inn.

Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Krazycat
Reviewed 31 August 2014

Pleasant Lake B&B is the epitome of a Bed and Breakfast. The owners are welcoming and very accomodating. The rooms are perfect! Don't worry if you select a room without a view because all you need to do is stand in the sunroom or walk outside to get an awesome view of the lake. The entire property is clean, well kept and bursting with pride of ownership. Jim offered to take us for a boat ride on the lake but our schedule was just too full. I was very disappointed we couldn't get it in. Ellen's breakfasts were delicious!!! Seriously, the best I've had ! You will be very pleased if you choose Pleasant Lake B&B. I have nothing but positive things to say. We stayed 3 nights. The lake view is breathtaking! Thank you Jim and Ellen!

Room Tip: Pay a bit more and get a front room with view - (Rm 2), although the front rooms get the morning sun and the 2 back room dont (if you like to sleep late).
Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 August 2013

This was our summer of B&B's and Pleasant Lake House was the fourth one we stayed in. The location was perfect for us - right near Camp Cedar. The accommodations were adequate - tiny bathroom (no room for the sink inside it), no television in room, window a/c. The breakfast "window" was short - from 8-8:30 but it worked for us. Owner was friendly. I would classify this as a 3 star B&B.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 August 2013

My boyfriend and I stayed here the first weekend in August and had a wonderful, memorable stay. Everything is pristine and welcoming, and the hosts Jim and Ellen were so generous, Jim giving us a boat ride round the lake after a delicious breakfast. They really go the extra mile. The lake is stunning and their beach is ideal for sunning or swimming. The property abuts a rushing waterfall I can't say enough nice things about this place. We will definitely go back time and again!

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 July 2009

My family (husband and 2 young kids) had a wonderful stay in mid-July at this bed and breakfast. Ellen, the owner/inkeeper, was very nice and welcoming. We stayed in the cottage, as opposed to main house. The cottage had a full kitchen, bath, 2 twin beds, and a queen bed. Perfect for us and it was clean! The B&B sits on a lake and we had such gorgeous views. There was also a dock and private beach we could use.

We will definitely be back and have readily recommended it to other family members that travel to Casco!

• Stayed: July 2009, travelled with family